In X and Y, a "Sky Trainer" challenges you to a "Sky Battle". If you accept, a normal battle starts. But you immediately realize something is wrong: you only have one or two pokemon. After seeing which ones you have kept, you realize that only non-grounded pokemon can play.
- XY OU Banlist
- Sleep Clause
- OHKO Clause
- Evasion Clause
- Moody Clause
- Species Clause
- All Pokemon must have the Levitate ability or the Flying type. Dodrio, Gengar, Delibird and Hawlucha may not be used.
- Pokemon that lose the Flying type or Levitate abillity upon Mega Evolution may mega evolve.
- The moves Body Slam, Bulldoze, Dig, Dive, Earth Power, Earthquake, Electric Terrain, Fire Pledge, Fissure, Flying Press, Frenzy Plant, Geomancy, Grass Knot, Grass Pledge, Grassy Terrain, Gravity, Heavy Slam, Ingrain, Land's Wrath, Magnitude, Mat Block, Misty Terrain, Mud Sport, Muddy Water, Rototiller, Seismic Toss, Slam, Smack Down, Spikes, Stomp, Substitute, Surf, Toxic Spikes, Water Pledge and Water Sport are banned.
- Heatproof or Heavy Metal Bronzong and Frisk Dusknull are allowed.
- The Sky Battle Metagame thread can be found here.
- If you have any questions, feel free to VM or PM me or post in this thread.
It will be a BO1 6v6 Singles match.Sorry to bother you, but, how many pokémons will have each team in the Sky Battle Tounament?
Yes, they are all allowed as they all have levitate.One question is every single Rotom allowed? Like the washform