Announcement the sleepiest of bois

Xayah

San Bwanna
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
...is stepping down. It's been fun, but my motivation for mons has steadily declined for a while to the point of me just not getting any enjoyment out of it, and especially after a for me disappointing ZUPL, both enjoyment and results wise, it's time for me to just leave. I've loved being in this community and seeing it grow so much, and I'm sure you'll all be fine in the capable hands of 5gen and a potential future co-TL.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

edit: ok ok okay i can talk now xayah i love you please don't leave us

Aaronboyer

Something Worth Fighting For
is a Contributor to Smogon
I'm left kind of speechless; these things happen out of no where and your heart just sinks to the bottom of your chest. But I don't think there is anyone better than me to tell you first of all how proud I was of you during ZUPL and second of all that tournament results are not the end-all-be-all. I wish the best for you and wherever you wind up. You deserve everything and much much more. Hmu if you are back in the United States again too.

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I didn't know you very well Xayah but I do thank for being the awesome person that you are. I am thankful for the opportunities you gave me to run the Matchmaking thread as well as Player of the Week. I hope everything is blessed for you in your future endeavors. We would welcome you back with open arms should you choose to!

Apagogie

Zee you later
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
First kay, now you.

You made the ZU community. I remember when I joined ZU was even not an other metagame and we had no room even private on the main server. Thank you for what you have done, I hope everything is going well in your life.

I understand your feeling about ZUPL but don't be ashamed about that. There are good people, good players and it is one battle by round. I don't think anyone was actually disappointed by your results except yourself.

Good luck in the future. And once again, thank you for what you have done.

Best of luck dude, I think I am talking for everyone else if I say that ZU is what it is thanks to you. The moment I started in this tier I rapidly noticed your influence here was brutal and totally positive. And not many TLs can say that. Be proud of yourself and do not blame you for any tour results. At the end this is a game to have some fun :).

And ofc, thanks for leaving. This is always difficult to do but you have preferred to do so and not being a thorn in the sore for the tier if you were not able to invest the time you think ZU needed. This is brave af and we must take this as an opportunity to make it bigger now that a new gen is coming.

Good luck in your life and you will always have a spot here!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)