The Smogon Classic - Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disaster Area

formerly Piexplode
I'm working on an RBY guide for this, written a decent amount and discussed with a respectable community member on IRC about it. Shouldn't be too long before I've finished, and then you can actually gain an understanding of this tier with some useful depth. :p

Reactions: pj

hellpowna

beware of coco
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I think i don't understand the format. We are more than 150 players for the bw cup, we will be the same for dp, adv etc. when does it finish?will this tournament finish next year? ,,i'd like that someone explain me better :/ Sorry about my tardness,,,,,

Reactions: pj

Oglemi

Borf
is a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
I think i don't understand the format. We are more than 150 players for the bw cup, we will be the same for dp, adv etc. when does it finish?will this tournament finish next year? ,,i'd like that someone explain me better :/ Sorry about my tardness,,,,,
Maybe if you didn't post like a tard I'd be able to understand what it is you're actually asking and answer it, the sign-up dates for the next Cups are listed in the OP, the Cups go til completion which if the Grand Slam is of any indication they will individually last for about 2 and a half months. Then the points gained (which will be Tour style) will be added and the top 8 will compete in a bo5 Finals.

Holiday

on my best behavior
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Just making sure I didn't miss anything in the OP, but you can sign up for all five tournaments, right? Not like Smogon Tour where you can only play 2 out of 3 tours.

None; they'll be played on Pokemon Showdown for generations 1 and 3-5 (RBY, ADV, DPP, BW2), and Pokemon Online for generation 2 (GSC). They will use the available Pokemon, learnable moves, and battle mechanics from each respective generation. XY/ORAS are not involved at all.
cool thank you would happen to know what time these start at for RBY and is it all current moves or just moves from that gen specifically

Oglemi

Borf
is a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
cool thank you would happen to know what time these start at for RBY and is it all current moves or just moves from that gen specifically
Sign-ups for RBY are May 3rd and there are no tradebacks, so only moves available from that generation.

Malekith

Daddy.
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
Hello players; I would appreciate if you could say ( when you are reporting a win ) in your post who you have won against.

It makes it so much easier to update the doc and having the doc updated daily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)