The Smogon Omaha Tournament 2 (R3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
Context
The format of the tournament will mirror to an extent that of the popular poker variation of Omaha. In Omaha the player is dealt four cards. They must use two of these cards in conjunction with three of the community cards to form a five card hand.

Tournament Info
During signups each player will send me a list of six Pokemon. This list will become your pokemon bank and cannot change once the first round has begun. Each round a group of six community Pokemon will be shown in the OP these will be randomized from the OU and BL tiers. Players must make a team using three Pokemon from their bank and three of the community Pokemon. No more, no less. If you think your opponent cheated, send me a message with what Pokemon he used, along with a log.

Rules
1: Your team must be legal on Smogon's OU Ladder at all times before the tournament.
2: Aside from any rules that would be in contrast with the Third rule (third rule takes precendence in such oppositions) all standard tournament rules apply.
3: Keeping in suit with the previous Omaha tournament and Omaha rules, you must use only this combination: 3 Pokemon Bank Pokemon (the ones you submit) and 3 community bank Pokemon. (the ones everyone can use)

Pokemon
Dugtrio
Tornadus
Alakazam
Scrafty
Espeon
Gastradon

deadline: 5\20\2012

http://www.lendeuel.com/teamSubmit/ohama/ if you want to view your 'mons

Matchups
H-C vs Orichalcos Owl
Lowgock vs Noodlez
Leftiez vs Eo Ut Mortus
MikeDecIsHere vs Mercy
dragonuser vs Omicron
Vinc2612 vs Psych701c
Krack vs Steamroll
Bartman101 vs Soulwind

Explanations:
eaglesrock vs Steamroll - activity
Omicron vs Staraptor - activity

H-C vs Orichalcos Owl
Lowgock vs Noodlez
Leftiez vs Eo Ut Mortus
MikeDecIsHere vs Mercy
dragonuser vs Omicron
Vinc2612 vs Psych701c
Krack vs Steamroll
Bartman101 vs Soulwind

Malekith

Daddy.
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
H-C vs Orichalcos Owl
Lowgock vs Noodlez
Leftiez vs Eo Ut Mortus
MikeDecIsHere vs Mercy
dragonuser vs Omicron
Vinc2612 vs Psych701c
Krack vs Steamroll
Bartman101 vs Soulwind

Psychotic

Banned deucer.
Ya, all my games before I had just thrown a team together and hoped for the best which had worked up to now. You were clearly very prepared and tactical about your teambuilding approach. GG, and gl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)