The smorgasbord is back! (Gen 7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEW POLICY regarding redistribution:
If you offer me a flawless/near-flawless ORAS legendary that I need, in a nice ball AND nicknamable I will offer you semi-redis rights for the pokémon you are trading for! Only rules is that you must have a trade thread on smogon and give me credit for breeding/RNGing/SRing! :) Also I would like to have a maximum of 2-3 people who can redistribute a certain pokémon.

ORAS Landorus
Adamant - Sand Force/Intimidate
28/31/31/x/31/31
- Knock off, Super Power, Stealth rock
Nicknamable
CMT for the above Landorus. Was there anything in ORAS you needed legend wise? I'd really like semi-redistribution to this as per your new rules and I'm sure I can get you an ORAS legend. Let me know.

Last edited:
Hi Hammie, I have the Chimchar/Infernape with the 3 egg moves ready in a pokeball. It's a female btw : ) What nickname would you like it to be?

CMT for the above Landorus. Was there anything in ORAS you needed legend wise? I'd really like semi-redistribution to this as per your new rules and I'm sure I can get you an ORAS legend. Let me know.
I would really like a VGC Cresselia, but pretty much any legend that's viable in VGC :) Also merry christmas! ^__^

Hi Hammie, I have the Chimchar/Infernape with the 3 egg moves ready in a pokeball. It's a female btw : ) What nickname would you like it to be?
Cool, you can nickname her Gabija. Not sure when I will be able to trade. Might have a little time before I go to bed (maybe like 9pm gmt+1h), but I will be gone most of the day.

Interested in your shiny lux ball groudon, would you trade for:

30/8-9/31/31/31/29 bold/dive ball KB suicune? I still need to get it cloned though, which will be a few days.

I would really like a VGC Cresselia, but pretty much any legend that's viable in VGC :) Also merry christmas! ^__^

Cool, you can nickname her Gabija. Not sure when I will be able to trade. Might have a little time before I go to bed (maybe like 9pm gmt+1h), but I will be gone most of the day.
Hey Hammie, ur Gabija is all ready for trade : ) I'll try to catch you online this evening if that's possible?

Hi, I've got the Conkeldurr from your want list as a Timburr:

Conkeldurr (Heal Ball)
Adamant - Iron Fist (HA)
31/31/31/x/31/31
- Mach Punch, Drain Punch, Wide Guard

OT as well so i can Nickname it.

If you're keen, I'm interested in your Diancie:

Diancie
Naive- Clear Body
31/31/31/31/29/31
- Earth Power
Not Nicknamable (Event)
SR'd by cjlaborde2nd, only redistributable if you get it directly from him!

Sorry about lack of pics, posting from mobile >_<

i want ur

Raikou
Timid - Pressure
31/x/30/31/31/31
Hidden power ice
- Signal beam
Not Nicknamable

for the mamoswine? Would u like it EV Trained or not? and do u like it leveld 100?

Last edited:
Just so everyone know this will be added tomorrow :) So happy! My first flawless ORAS legendary! :D

(master ball)
Cresselia - #488 (Bold)
HP: 31
Att: 4
Def: 31
SpA: 31
SpD: 31
Speed: 31

Hey Hammie, ur Gabija is all ready for trade : ) I'll try to catch you online this evening if that's possible?
Sorry been having my christmas celebration today with my family :) Can probably trade tomorrow evening.

Hi, I've got the Conkeldurr from your want list as a Timburr:

Conkeldurr (Heal Ball)
Adamant - Iron Fist (HA)
31/31/31/x/31/31
- Mach Punch, Drain Punch, Wide Guard

OT as well so i can Nickname it.

If you're keen, I'm interested in your Diancie:

Diancie
Naive- Clear Body
31/31/31/31/29/31
- Earth Power
Not Nicknamable (Event)
SR'd by cjlaborde2nd, only redistributable if you get it directly from him!

Sorry about lack of pics, posting from mobile >_<
Nice :) Would like it nicknamed Rudolph if its male, otherwise I can come up with something else :)

Hey Hamstern your Numel is ready. It's a female, do you want a nickname for her?
Yeah, you can nickname her Askja ^^ Hopefully I can trade tomorrow, in the evening:)

i want ur

Raikou
Timid - Pressure
31/x/30/31/31/31
Hidden power ice
- Signal beam
Not Nicknamable

for the mamoswine? Would u like it EV Trained or not? and do u like it leveld 100?
Does the mamoswine have the right ball, IVs, nature and stuff? Is it nicknamable? :)

Your suicune is ready to be nicknamed
Would like it nicknamed Breeze :)

Last edited:
Sorry been having my christmas celebration today with my family :) Can probably trade tomorrow evening.

Nice :) Would like it nicknamed Rudolph if its male, otherwise I can come up with something else :)
It's female, so just let me know what you want. I'm on Australia time, and work night shift to boot, so we'll have to communicate a good time for trading. But about this time tomorrow should be easy.

yup and im on it now, gonna grind till i get the 6 ivs , its in a Dive ball, Naive and has all the egg moves, man all of those needs heck a lot of chain breeding. lol

btw, u need it level 100 and EV trained?

yup and im on it now, gonna grind till i get the 6 ivs , its in a Dive ball, Naive and has all the egg moves, man all of those needs heck a lot of chain breeding. lol

btw, u need it level 100 and EV trained?
Nah, UT is fine ^^

It's female, so just let me know what you want. I'm on Australia time, and work night shift to boot, so we'll have to communicate a good time for trading. But about this time tomorrow should be easy.
Unfortunately I have to go to bed a lot earlier today, like 3 hours earlier. Hope we can work it out somehow thought.

Just so everyone know this will be added tomorrow :) So happy! My first flawless ORAS legendary! :D

(master ball)
Cresselia - #488 (Bold)
HP: 31
Att: 4
Def: 31
SpA: 31
SpD: 31
Speed: 31

Yeah, you can nickname her Askja ^^ Hopefully I can trade tomorrow, in the evening:)

Does the mamoswine have the right ball, IVs, nature and stuff? Is it nicknamable? :)

Would like it nicknamed Breeze :)
Hi Hammie, r u available for trade now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)