The smorgasbord is back! (Gen 7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! Please CMT for your Bold + Modest Suicune, Bold Cress and Adament Lando. I'm able to do breeding projects if you'll like.
I like the jolly Yveltal, Bold Zapdos, Calm Zapdos, Lonely Yveltal. However, you have a store credit so you can choose to use that too, then I'll pick 3 pokés :)

Hey Hammie, just wondering if u r free to trade now? I'm not sure about the time difference.
Thanks for the trade :)

After 26 Hours of egg Hatching! Atlast! Ok man what do u want it to be nicknamed?
i'll leave it at level fifty though.

Last edited:
I like the jolly Yveltal, Bold Zapdos, Calm Zapdos, Lonely Yveltal. However, you have a store credit so you can choose to use that too, then I'll pick 3 pokés :)

Thanks for the trade :)
I'll like to keep my credit :] Anyways, I can trade whenever! I've added your new FC. I'll be on my (OR) IGN- Trikx

Edit: I'll be on AS for now . IGN - Gary

Last edited:
Hey Hamstern! Any chance you can find something in my thread for this Latias?

Latias

Timid - Levitate
31/x/31/31/31/31
- Trick, Defog
Not nicknamable

I'll like to keep my credit :] Anyways, I can trade whenever! I've added your new FC. I'll be on my (OR) IGN- Trikx
Sorry was busy Ev-training. Can trade now.

CMT for modest shiny hp ground eevee and or VGC cresselia.
I'm interested in the shiny Scrafty (I believe we had a pending for that but don't remember for what xD) and shiny Meowstic :)

Hey Hamstern! Any chance you can find something in my thread for this Latias?

Latias

Timid - Levitate
31/x/31/31/31/31
- Trick, Defog
Not nicknamable
Didn't find anything I need, would you be willing to do a BP? :)

Sorry was busy Ev-training. Can trade now.

I'm interested in the shiny Scrafty (I believe we had a pending for that but don't remember for what xD) and shiny Meowstic :)

Didn't find anything I need, would you be willing to do a BP? :)
I just realized I accidentally cloned the Modest Zapdos instead of the Bold Zapdos. Let me clone the Bold Zapdos after this and I'll head online again

I just realized I accidentally cloned the Modest Zapdos instead of the Bold Zapdos. Let me clone the Bold Zapdos after this and I'll head online again
Thanks for the trades :D

Depends, what did you have in mind?
Any of these :)

Hippowdown
Impish/careful- Sand Stream
31/31/31/x/31/31
- Curse, Slack Off, Stockpile, Whirlwind

Garchomp
Naive - Rought skin (HA)
31/31/31/31/31/31
- Iron head, Iron Tail, Outrage

Gliscor
Impish/Careful - Poison heal (HA)
- Baton pass

Aggron
Impish - Sturdy
31/31/31/x/31/31
- Endeavor, Headsmash, Stealth rock

I'll pick up that Hippopotas project for you. I might be able to get this one done sometime today.

EDIT: Done

Hippopotas (f)
Impish | Sand Stream
31/31/31/x/31/31
Curse, Whirlwind, Slack Off, Stockpile

Last edited:
Hello there! If it's not too much trouble, could you please check my thread and let me know if there's anything you'd be interested in exchange for your Lugia or non-event Reshiram?
-If we happen to agree on a trade, I'd love to give them a nickname, if possible!

I would really like a VGC Cresselia, but pretty much any legend that's viable in VGC :) Also merry christmas! ^__^
Hey Hamstern, sorry I was out of town for Christmas and am replying to this late. I took my laptop with me but it would not let me post on smogon for some reason. Crappy internet in the middle of no where I guess. Anyways, it seems you already have a VGC Cresselia, and I could not get the Island to spawn in my game, so I am moving onto Suicune.

Over the holidays I put a lot of time into Reshiram hopping for a shiny but am now giving up to get more high IV legends. So I will try for a Bold Suicune with higher speed now. But mine will be in a Premier Ball, because it matches the Canadian flag; thought that up after you told me you were doing Shiny Azelf in a Quick Ball to match the Swedish flag.

I was wondering if you would like either of these for Adamant Landorus and Bold Cresselia? I can nickname them both.

[642] Thundurus
OT: Pokéguy (63932) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Prankster
IVs: 24/31/24/31/31/31
Hidden Power Ice
Notes: This was soft reset by myself on Alpha Sapphire. The ball choice actually came from Hamstern, who said she'd prefer to catch her shiny azelf in a quick ball because it matches the Swedish flag colors. This Thundurus is Canadian. This was a little harder to reset because of Prankster Agility. It would screw up speed tests and then out speed the choice scarf final gambit user. I decided my standards were 24+ HP, 31 Special Attack and 31 Speed and Hidden Power Ice. I'm happy with the final product.

[645] Landorus
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Sand Force
IVs: 31/31/31/17/27/31
Notes: This was soft reset by myself on Alpha Sapphire. Nicknameable. Trophy Case.

Hamstern I am interested in your Cresselia, are you interested in rufusdrumknott 's

#719. Diancie
Quiet Nature | Clear Body | 31/31/31/31/29/01
Diamond Storm | Reflect | Return | Moonblast
OT: OCT2014 | ID: 10274
SRed by me. Fully-redis on the condition that anyone redistributing links back to me, even if distributing on a different website.
Linking back to her as instructed, I can do this, right Rufus?If you want to trade using it instead of me, I will be happy to retract my offer

Hello there! If it's not too much trouble, could you please check my thread and let me know if there's anything you'd be interested in exchange for your Lugia or non-event Reshiram?
-If we happen to agree on a trade, I'd love to give them a nickname, if possible!
Does your Audino have regenerator? If so I'm interested in one :) Also interested in the shiny Tyrunt nicknamed Sharptooth :) Both Reshiram and Lugia is nicknamable but might take a little while to nickname and transfer them.

Hey Hamstern, sorry I was out of town for Christmas and am replying to this late. I took my laptop with me but it would not let me post on smogon for some reason. Crappy internet in the middle of no where I guess. Anyways, it seems you already have a VGC Cresselia, and I could not get the Island to spawn in my game, so I am moving onto Suicune.

Over the holidays I put a lot of time into Reshiram hopping for a shiny but am now giving up to get more high IV legends. So I will try for a Bold Suicune with higher speed now. But mine will be in a Premier Ball, because it matches the Canadian flag; thought that up after you told me you were doing Shiny Azelf in a Quick Ball to match the Swedish flag.

I was wondering if you would like either of these for Adamant Landorus and Bold Cresselia? I can nickname them both.

[642] Thundurus
Nature: Timid - Ability: Prankster
IVs: 24/31/24/31/31/31
Hidden Power Ice
Notes: This was soft reset by myself on Alpha Sapphire. The ball choice actually came from Hamstern, who said she'd prefer to catch her shiny azelf in a quick ball because it matches the Swedish flag colors. This Thundurus is Canadian. This was a little harder to reset because of Prankster Agility. It would screw up speed tests and then out speed the choice scarf final gambit user. I decided my standards were 24+ HP, 31 Special Attack and 31 Speed and Hidden Power Ice. I'm happy with the final product.

[645] Landorus
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Sand Force
IVs: 31/31/31/17/27/31
Notes: This was soft reset by myself on Alpha Sapphire. Nicknameable. Trophy Case.
I think I'll pass on those as I believe my current Thundurus has slighly better IVs, and Landorus is exactly the same in master ball but I think I would at least want a point or so better, haha :) But I'm interested in the naive Cosplay Pikachu, your jolly Rayquaza is tempting but I don't think it will ever be VGC legal so I probably prefer to wait until you get some nice VGC poke. Already have a 30/x/31/31/31/29 dive ball Suicune, so need to beat that thought :P

Hey, not sure how well it works for you but im free for the next 3-4 hours if you available to trade, before i head off to work :)
I'm available now and for about 3 hours.

Hamstern I am interested in your Cresselia, are you interested in rufusdrumknott 's

#719. Diancie
Quiet Nature | Clear Body | 31/31/31/31/29/01
Diamond Storm | Reflect | Return | Moonblast
OT: OCT2014 | ID: 10274
SRed by me. Fully-redis on the condition that anyone redistributing links back to me, even if distributing on a different website.
Linking back to her as instructed, I can do this, right Rufus?If you want to trade using it instead of me, I will be happy to retract my offer
Yeah, I'm definitely interested in that Diancie :)

Does your Audino have regenerator? If so I'm interested in one :) Also interested in the shiny Tyrunt nicknamed Sharptooth :) Both Reshiram and Lugia is nicknamable but might take a little while to nickname and transfer them.

I think I'll pass on those as I believe my current Thundurus has slighly better IVs, and Landorus is exactly the same in master ball but I think I would at least want a point or so better, haha :) But I'm interested in the naive Cosplay Pikachu, your jolly Rayquaza is tempting but I don't think it will ever be VGC legal so I probably prefer to wait until you get some nice VGC poke. Already have a 30/x/31/31/31/29 dive ball Suicune, so need to beat that thought :P

All righty, adding you now :) can trade real quick

IGN: James Dee
FC's: 3239-4383-6139

added the fc in ur Signature

Edit: Just finished the trade, thank you hammie! .not to mention i just have a shiny encounter while talking to u. lucky!!!

Last edited:

Absolutely, I'll breed the regenerator Audino and nickname your Tyrunt!:D
Oh, I don't mind waiting at all! Is it alright if I message you about their nicknames?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)