The Stour Tour: ROUND 4

Dharma

komorebi
is a Top Artist

Love generations 5-7? Can't play in Smogon Tour for whatever reason? Then this tour is for you.

Tournament Rules:
  • Standard Smogon clauses & tournament rules apply.
  • Best of 3 in USUM OU / ORAS OU / BW OU.
  • The first battle is to be USUM OU, but after that game, the loser decides what generation will be played next, and if 1-1, the generation not yet played will be played.
  • Posting replays, at the very least saving them, is necessary to prevent any dispute from arising.
Matchups:

Round 4

xray vs. LordST
Always! vs. Exiline
cb aaron judge vs. Finchinator
byronthewellwell vs. So Noisy
Raiza
vs. LL
Meru vs. Pais
ayevon vs. sig
SoulWind vs. ZDen

Games are to be completed by December 14th 5 PM GMT.

Last edited:

Meru

ate them up
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
finally small enough to do some quick predicts

xray vs. LordST
Always! vs. Exiline
cb aaron judge vs. Finchinator
byronthewellwell
vs. So Noisy
Raiza vs. LL
ayevon
vs. sig
SoulWind vs. ZDen

been taking a liking to this whole having to start with sm - helps patch up my weakness there
gl to all

me and meru should have played at 9.20pm gtm+1 but he was not online and I waited him for 2long, for like 55 min... calling activity

Dharma

komorebi
is a Top Artist
I don't want to give out act wins or coinflips easily this late into the tour. Giving extensions.
byronthewellwell So Noisy Meru Pais ayevon sig get the games done by 18 December 5 PM GMT, call activity accordingly to avoid a coinflip at the end of the period.
e: sorry for the tag ayevon and sig, skipped over the winpost by accident.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)