The thread where I label your smogoff persona

BP

Beers and Steers
is a Contributor to Smogon
I'm an engineer, not a poet.
You're like a seagull. You're always around and is found in a particular area and you make a lot of noise.

Let's see if your assessment has changed
Gato ur the one guy at the bar who talks about stocks with other guys at the bar whenever the chance arises.

sure, maybe?
Youre the wannabe class clown who wants to be funny so bad but it never quite works out. Don't worry I can relate to this.

You're like a duck. Sometimes when you visit a park you're there just vibing.

I'm very vain, so this thread is great for me. Thanks, BP!
You're the new kid the moved in next Door that has the potential to be cool but thr neighbor doesnt know yet because the parents struggle to get along so you don't get see each other very often.

H e l l o :D
Who are you? You just joined in May and have 9 posts. I literally have 0 information on you to label you.

gimme the viability bruv
Ur the kid who started kindergarten late so in Highschool ur older than everyone else and you kinda just do ur own thing but everyone still thinks ur cool tries to get you to buy them alchohol.

https://youtube.com/shorts/NOPIobI_0B8?feature=share

Do monkfish
Monk Fish is the one foreign exchange student who is smarter than everyone and he lives with a bomb ass rich exchange family and is funny af.

let's see what you got for me
You're one of those smart AP calc kids who isn't weird and manages to have friends.

You're the older cousin who the younger cousin always look up to because you tell jokes thst aren't funny but still always manage to make someone or everyone smile with them because of the way you tell them.

I used this one already but you strike me as another Hentai Hoodie kinda lad

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)