Tournament The Tier Shift Open - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Co-hosted by Eevee General.

Welcome to the Tier Shift Open!​

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • OM Grand Slam information can be found here.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the Tier Shift ladder of the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown, and can be found here.
  • Best of three, single elimination.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles should take place on Pokemon Showdown!.
  • Replays should be posted alongside the result.
  • Do not make baseless activity posts, get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.

Pairings:
LightningLuxray vs rozes
Shaneghoul vs Kl4ng
Doctor_DraX vs thinkin
LaxLapras vs le fat kid
cryalot vs Megazard
BIAF vs Peef Rimgar
qsns vs Paleo
Deathly ♛The King vs Level 51
TheThorn vs Kingslayer2779
jeran vs Lax
RickyGao vs Tricking
Knight of Cydonia vs all falls down
KJ Corp vs Sanjay.
InfernapeTropius11 vs shartruce
Hyjack vs ThimoTheUltimateBOBO
Rhythms vs IvoPost

Deadline is March 8th, 11:59 PM EST.

Thank you to Arhops for contributing the artwork for this tournament!

Last edited:

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
Serious question: why do I have an extension? I've sent my second opponent two VMs and tagged him once, and I've heard literally nothing out of him. In case an explicit activity call is required, calling activity here.

Serious question: why do I have an extension? I've sent my second opponent two VMs and tagged him once, and I've heard literally nothing out of him. In case an explicit activity call is required, calling activity here.
Your opponent was subbed in, so I thought I'd give him a fair chance with the extra days. You'll obviously get the win if things continue as they are going.

No response in PM so far, and judging by the users profile I don't think I'll be getting one. Activity I guess haha.

Oh and SOMEONE STILL SEND ME TEAMS HELP

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
[08:00] cryalot: hey megazard
[08:00] +Megazard: hi
[08:00] cryalot: u want to play for ts rn?
[08:00] +Megazard: can you give me 1 min
[08:00] cryalot: ok
[08:01] cryalot: i need time as well
[08:02] +Megazard: ok, then just challenge me whenever
[08:07] cryalot: can we play after the official?
[08:07] +Megazard: ok
[08:07] cryalot: ty
[08:31] cryalot: i gtg after the tour
[08:31] +Megazard: ,
[08:31] cryalot: sorry for johning
[08:31] cryalot: you can actually take the win
[08:31] cryalot: idm

dhelmise

everything is embarrassing
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head
posting for activity

my opponent hasnt been on very much and he hasnt replied to my VM until today with just "Im on now can you fight"

I dont see the message until about 30 minutes later and then i rush to my comp to get this fight over with and he's gone again

aka he johned

I won in a really shitty series against my good friend Peef Rimgar , should have been playing from behind after game one but I got one of the Stone Edge misses I needed. Second game would have been a lot of fun and tbh I don't think para actually mattered because I could burn with sableye but either way it was still frustrating.

Again, sorry about that man, I was looking forward to good games, as I'm sure you were, and we didn't really get them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)