The time to fight is now! Ready the cannons! (cannon cup round 1)

Should we extend the time to battle untill monday?

• Yes, Christmas has been making pokemon time become rather slim

Votes: 26 60.5%
  • NO! I want to get my battles done ASAP!

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The new round will hopefully be posted later tonight. We'll have to see though, as I'm having computer issues and currently cannot copy/paste things. (currently on my psp browser)

EDIT: that means get your matches done now or I select the person in your pair that I beieve should move on...

The new round will hopefully be posted later tonight. We'll have to see though, as I'm having computer issues and currently cannot copy/paste things. (currently on my psp browser)

EDIT: that means get your matches done now or I select the person in your pair that I beieve should move on...
hey, tennis, if Harro and I cant connect today, I was just wondering if we could conduct our battle on Shoddy instead of one of us being chosen to "win".

woooh round 2, been waiting for quite a while

hopefully it is up today :)
Yeah, it can be up today, seeing as my computer is ok. :toast:

hey, tennis, if Harro and I cant connect today, I was just wondering if we could conduct our battle on Shoddy instead of one of us being chosen to "win".
Yeah.. I guess you guys could. :/ I really wanted it to be wifi only, but in a circumstance like this, I guess it could be allowed. ONLY if people are unable to connect though. That means you can't do it if you just don't have things ev'd. If that's the case, it's your problem.

Since wifi is currently down, and if its anything like yesterday it will be for quite a while, what should we do?
I guess shoddy if you have it... I don't have shoddy though, so yeah...

shoddy maybe?
Read message above. ^

Yeah.. I guess you guys could. :/ I really wanted it to be wifi only, but in a circumstance like this, I guess it could be allowed. ONLY if people are unable to connect though. That means you can't do it if you just don't have things ev'd. If that's the case, it's your problem.
yeah, I really wanted to have the chance to battle for a tourney on wifi. hopefully next time. but anways, if we cant connect the next time we try to battle, I guess we'll go to Shoddy =/

thanks for allowing this, btw. I just thought it'd be more fair this way.

May I suggest that you only match of the losers of the last round with each other and the winners with each other. Makes more sense and gives some of the newer players a chance. So some new guy dosen't have to play goodbar and then chou lol

Gouki

nice times all the times
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Past SPL Champion
my connection has been awful tonight, and ive lagged out of over half my matches on shoddy, so alakapimp and i are going to get this done in about 12 hours from now. if you could just give us that extra time, that would be cool.

May I suggest that you only match of the losers of the last round with each other and the winners with each other. Makes more sense and gives some of the newer players a chance. So some new guy dosen't have to play goodbar and then chou lol
That's how double elimination is supposed to work; with a winner and loser's bracket. I thought that was how it was being played.. =s

so now LonleyNess pm'd me when I was offline. He wants to play via Shoddy. But I definitely won't as we chould have battled WiFi if he didn't ignore my PMs. After all it's a WiFi tournament. Shoddy is lame.

Sorry Pablo. When I wrote what I wrote I was about 25 minutes away from taking the train to the airport. I just got home from Atlanta. An I'll probably fall sound asleep in an hour or so. Sorry dude. But it seems that you completed your battle anyways. So do I get moved on? And when does the next round start? Ugh I'm getting dizzy

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Wiinry you know Wi-Fi's been shit for everyone because of Animal Crossing right? Insisting on Wi-Fi only will probably lead to more difficulties or a disconnection... If I were you I'd just do it on Shoddy instead of trying to take the win by default : |

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)