The Top 10 Titans of the 5th Gen NU Metagame [General Discussion]

Ludicolo wins the 10th spot yay
we have our full list now. This is the point where you can bring up any concerns you have with the list. If enough people agree with your concern, that change can be made. Please don't suggest stupid shit, and please check on IRC to see if a decent number of people agree with your proposal. Ideally it will be a simple change in the lists order, but if someone wants to bring up a Pokemon that isn't already on the list, feel free. Please please check on IRC first.

hf will update this post and op later.

oh btw if anyone wants to write a nomination form for Musharna cos skylight is a useless person, pm what the form and I'll get someone aka ras to edit skylights post with it (credit will be given)

well its been like 2 weeks now and no changes have been proposed. i guess this list is done. we got a good amount of people involved in this, and i personally think it resulted in an accurate list. thanks everyone!

This thread is now discussing influential pokemon and how they've been so influential throughout their time in nu. Hopefully this brings some good discussion :]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)