Project The Top 10 Titans of the Gen 8 Ubers Metagame [See Post #183 for Final Ranking]

Fusion Flare

i have hired this cat to stare at you
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
fuck, i shouldve nominated tangrowth.
could you imagine the incredible rep of “doesnt get instantly murked by zacian” and “forcing groudon and zekrom to run special moves”

anyways i vote eternatus because that fucker does NOT die unless you throw your bandedgroudon at it

SiTuM

j'ai du faire un mauvais rêve
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Congratulations to the first winner with 20 votes, Eternatus!

Here are the nominees for #2:

Remember, those ranking are for the most influentional Pokémon on the meta, not the best, so, if you think that Xerneas changes the Teambuilding more than Yveltal, but Yveltal is a better Pokémon, then you should vote for Xerneas. This rank also keeps in mind all of Gen 8, not just DLC 2 SS. So, while this doesn't make Pokémon like Groudon, Yveltal and Kyogre unable to compete with the others, do keep in mind that they weren't here from the start.

We're going to start by voting the number #1 until we get to the number #10, with each voting stage lasting for 7 days. To vote, you simply need to say the name of the Pokémon you're voting for; you don't need to provide a motive, but that would be appreciated. Discussion during the voting stages also is encouraged.

I'll be voting for Zacian-Crowned. He martyrized the tier during a year and a half, made it its yard, and was so good in his role of broken breaker that he was ultimately banned. The fact that he hasn't been in the tier for almost 2 years now but still had that much influence easily makes him the contender for this #2 place.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)