The Trainer's Warehouse - You'll Like the Way You Battle: HPs,Legends,Shinies,Stones,Cloning + More

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomorrow most likely would be. If not then how about Saturday or Sunday? Then we don't have to worry about school/college/work getting in the way.

Missed that lol. I'm interested in the exchange. Give me a day or two to clone? If that is alright by you?
yep that is perfectly fine

Hi,

I'm interested in both the Suicune (Just realized mine has terrible IV's) and the Landorus. I know its definitely a stretch but the best I have to offer is:

Shiny Garchomp-Level 100- 252Atk, 252Speed, 4 HP-Jolly-6IV 31. Pretty sure its legit, as I got it from a giveaway here during my 4th gen battling days. Full-Redi as well.

On top of that I can also offer BP Items, Mega Stones if need be, and I have quite a lot of PP Ups.

Let me know!

**New to the Shop**

Vulpix
31/xx/31/31/31/31 - Timid - Drought (HA)/Flash Fire - Egg Moves: Heat Wave, Hypnosis, Disable, Power Swap

Slowpoke
31/xx/31/31/31/31 or 31/xx/31/31/31/xx - Regenerator (HA)/Oblivious/Own Tempo - Egg Moves: N/A

Riolu
31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Adamant/Jolly - Justified (HA)/Steadfast/Inner Focus - Egg Moves: Crunch, Bullet Punch, Blaze Kick, High Jump Kick

Scraggy
31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Adamant/Jolly - Shed Skin/Moxie - Egg Moves: Ice Punch, Drain Punch, Dragon Dance

Axew
31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Jolly - Mold Breaker/Rivalry - Egg: Dragon Dance

Pancham
31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Jolly - Scrappy (HA)/Mold Breaker/Iron Fist - Egg Moves: N/A

Phantump
31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Impish - Harvest (HA)/Natural Cure/Frisk - Egg Moves: N/A

Noibat
31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Timid - Frisk/Infiltrator - Egg Moves: Switcheroo

HP Ice Electrike
HP Ice 31/30/30/31/31/31 or 31/xx/31/31/31/31 - Timid - Lightning Rob/Static - Egg Moves: N/A

Shiny Chimchar
31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Jolly - Iron Fist - Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Blaze Kick, Fake Out

Special Event Entei - Lvl 55
31/31/31/31/31/31 - Adamant - Pressure - Sacred Fire, Extreme Speed, Bulldoze, Stone Edge
OT: GAMESTP - ID: 01171 - Fateful Encounter - Ribbons: Classic

Special Event Victini - Lvl 50
31/31/31/31/31 - Jolly - Victory Star - V-Create, Fusion Flare, Fusion Bolt, Searing Shot
OT: Movie14 - ID: 12031 - Fateful Encounter - Ribbons: Wishing Ribbon

Shiny Landorus

31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Jolly - Sand Force (Intimidate) - Stone Edge, U-Turn, Earthquake, Superpower
OT: Korean Symbols - ID: 48977 - Traveled through time and space -Ribbons: N/A

Japanese Zygarde - Lvl 71
31/31/31/xx/28/20 - Adamant - Aura Break - Crunch, Earthquake, Camouflage, Dragon Pulse
OT: Japanese Symbols - ID: 20006 - Terminus Cave - Ribbons: Kalos Champ

Last edited:
I'm interested in Machop, Scyther or Karrablast.

Would you be interested in an HA Shinx w/ Ice Fang, or a Hippopotas with Whirlwind/Slack Off?

Edit: I also have a Timid, 5 IV Ditto.
Sorry I didn't answer you sooner, how about Ditto and Shinx for the 3 you listed?

Hi,

I'm interested in both the Suicune (Just realized mine has terrible IV's) and the Landorus. I know its definitely a stretch but the best I have to offer is:

Shiny Garchomp-Level 100- 252Atk, 252Speed, 4 HP-Jolly-6IV 31. Pretty sure its legit, as I got it from a giveaway here during my 4th gen battling days. Full-Redi as well.

On top of that I can also offer BP Items, Mega Stones if need be, and I have quite a lot of PP Ups.

Let me know!
Again, sorry for my delayed answer. I can do Garchomp for one of those legendaries. You can pick whichever you would like.

Hey, are you still taking cloning requests? I have a Shiny 5iv Rotom-W Modest I want a few copies of.

Here's the info:
Level 59
OT: Jelmer
ID: 62722

Hey, are you still taking cloning requests? I have a Shiny 5iv Rotom-W Modest I want a few copies of.

Here's the info:
Level 59
OT: Jelmer
ID: 62722
I still am. Though may I ask to wait a little bit? Maybe a few hours or so? I have to work on some other requests before I take the new one. Just to do good business and such.

Im interested on the foo gus with regenerator ability stun spore egg move.
What poke would u want to trade for it? Or can i supply u with a 5iv male poke with same egg grp?

I'm interested in a Relaxed Suicune. I doubt I have much in the line of Pokemon you want but I can offer up any Battle Items or PP Ups you want.

CMT for Machop, Staryu and Phanpy
How about Aron, Shinx, Elekid, and Carvanha (4 for 3 cause of genderless Staryu)

Im interested on the foo gus with regenerator ability stun spore egg move.
What poke would u want to trade for it? Or can i supply u with a 5iv male poke with same egg grp?
Do you have any specifics on what you can offer?

I'm interested in a Relaxed Suicune. I doubt I have much in the line of Pokemon you want but I can offer up any Battle Items or PP Ups you want.
Sorry, that is a tall order for a legendary. Maybe if you wanted one of the breedable Pokemon I would do a BP/PP UP trade

CMT for

Special Event Genesect - Lvl 100
31/31/31/31/31/31 - Hasty - Download - Shift Gear, Blaze Kick, Extreme Speed, Iron Head
Thanks to ryuzaki21 for the Genesect
*Best Seller*
OT: Japanese Symbols - ID: 07133 - Fateful Encounter - Ribbons: Wishing
How about you Arceus? Also I need to clone the Genesect (if you approve of the trade)

Even with Ditto? How it is less reliable? (sorry if these are noobish questions, this is just new information)
They just don't breed as readily. And I also set the price at 2 for 1 in my trade rules.

The best I can offer up is some ingame legendaries which aren't shiny nor competitive, in that case.
Sorry man, not too interested.

Sorry, didn't really see anything that sparked my interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)