The Trainer's Warehouse - You'll Like the Way You Battle: HPs,Legends,Shinies,Stones,Cloning + More

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the EVs on the Shiny Timid Protean Greninja and the Shiny Brave Honedge?

I will see what legendaries I can offer in a minute.
Greninja has 252 in spa and spe, and it looks like 4 in atk (based off of the super training image). Do you mean the. Brave aegiash? That has 252 in hp and atk and 4 in defense. (Again based off of super training)

Though if those are displeasing the ev berries or a reset bag would do the trick

Honedge - Lvl 1
31/31/31/31/31/xx - Brave - No Guard - Tackle, Sword Dance, Shadow Sneak

This Honedge? The best thing I can offer is the event Arceus with Judgement, Shadow Force, Spacial Rend, and Roar Of Time. That is level 100, Hasty, and has 4 Atk / 252 SpAtk / 252 Spd

Edit: Forgot to mention it is flawless. And that may not be the best, it is definitely the first thing that comes to my mind. I will see what else I have.

Last edited:
Honedge - Lvl 1
31/31/31/31/31/xx - Brave - No Guard - Tackle, Sword Dance, Shadow Sneak

This Honedge? The best thing I can offer is the event Arceus with Judgement, Shadow Force, Spacial Rend, and Roar Of Time. That is level 100, Hasty, and has 4 Atk / 252 SpAtk / 252 Spd
My bad, I listed the wrong nature. It is actually quiet.

Does the arceus have perfect Ivs?

**New to the Shop**

Pikachu
31/xx/31/31/31/31 or 31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Timid/Jolly/Modest/Adamant/Calm - Lightning Rod (HA)/ Static - Egg Moves: Wish, Reversal, Fake Out, Thunder Punch
*Egg Moves will take time, working on Volt Tackle*

Shroomish
31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Adamant/Jolly/Calm - Quick Feet (HA)/Poisin Heal/Effect Spore - Egg Moves: Drain Punch, Seed Bomb, Drain Punch, Bullet Punch

Alomomola
31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Impish - Regenerator (HA)/Hydration/Healer - Egg Moves: Pain Split, Mist, Mirror Coat, Refresh

World's Pikachu - Lvl 50
31/31/31/31/31/31 - Timid - Lightning Rod - Fly, Thunderbolt, Grass Knot, Protect

OT: WORLD12 - ID: 08122 - Fateful Encounter - Ribbbons: Event

Special Event Celebi - Lvl 50
31/31/31/31/31/31 - Calm - Natural Cure - Leaf Storm, Recover, Nasty Plot, Healing Wish
OT: WIN2011 - ID: 02211 - Fateful Encounter - Ribbons: Classic

Jirachi - Lvl 100
31/31/31/31/31/31 - Jolly - Serene Grace - Iron Head, U-Turn, Ice Punch, Trick
OT: SMR2010 - ID: 06260 - Fateful Encounter - Ribbons: Classic

Move Tutor Shiny Azelf - Lvl 50
31/xx/31/31/31/31 - Timid - Levitate - Stealth Rocks, Trick, Knock Off, Nasty Plot
OT: Terezi - ID: 47974 -Traveled through space and time - Ribbons: N/A

Last edited:
Hello I was wondering if you would be interested in a 6iv mild genesect 6iv timid alamos darkrai and or a 6iv decolora timid jirachi thanks for reading and for your time

Hello I was wondering if you would be interested in a 6iv mild genesect 6iv timid alamos darkrai and or a 6iv decolora timid jirachi thanks for reading and for your time
I'd be interested in the Jirachi and maybe the Darkrai (depending on what you are asking for). So, what has caught your eye?

Well actually, what moves does the Jirachi have? And does the Darkrai come with any special moves? (I'm am not too familiar with the Alamos Darkrai)

The darkrai has hypnosis nightmare roar of time and spacial rend and jirachi has healing wish psychic swift and meteor mash and the pokemon im interested in is the victini and latios

The darkrai has hypnosis nightmare roar of time and spacial rend and jirachi has healing wish psychic swift and meteor mash and the pokemon im interested in is the victini and latios
Sounds good to me. I'll have to clone those two Pokemon, so I'll need a little time.

Man you've got quite the shop here, took me a while to find stuff you don't have. I can offer the following pokemon that you might be interested in(all Kalos Bred, and I expect the same):

31/X/31/31/31/31 - Calm - Serence Grace - Togepi in a Poke Ball - Egg Moves: Nasty Plot
A 5IV (forgot which ones, but attack and speed are 31 for sure) - Jolly - Justified - Female Absol in a Dusk Ball - Egg Moves: Play Rough

Breedables:
31/X/31/31/31/31 - Timid - Dry Skin/Solar Power - Helioptile in a Premier Ball (Also Ultra for Solar Power) - Egg Moves: None
31/31/31/X/31/31 - Adamant - Tough Claws - Binacle in a Luxury Ball - Egg Moves: None
31/X-31/31/X-31/31/31 - Jolly/Timid - Own Tempo/Technician/Moody - Smeargle in a Pokeball - Egg Moves: None
31/X/31/31/31/31 - Modest/Timid - Swarm - Larvesta in a Luxury Ball - Egg Moves: None
31/31/31/X/31/31 - Adamant - Overgrow - Turtwig in a Poke Ball - Egg Moves: Superpower

I'm also wondering if it's possible to get a clone of a shiny Aegislash or Greninja. I can give you my Shiny, EV trained, Lv100, Super Luck Jolly X/31/31/31/31/31 Female Absol with Play Rough in a Dusk Ball so you can clone one for yourself. I would've done the cloning myself, but no one around here has a 3DS (No one even knows pokemon around here -_-). And if you wanna throw in some sweetners, I won't argue :p

Last edited:
Man you've got quite the shop here, took me a while to find stuff you don't have. I can offer the following pokemon that you might be interested in(all Kalos Bred, and I expect the same):

31/X/31/31/31/31 - Calm - Serence Grace - Togepi in a Poke Ball - Egg Moves: Nasty Plot
A 5IV (forgot which ones, but attack and speed are 31 for sure) - Jolly - Justified - Female Absol in a Dusk Ball - Egg Moves: Play Rough

Breedables:
31/X/31/31/31/31 - Timid - Dry Skin/Solar Power - Helioptile in a Premier Ball (Also Ultra for Solar Power) - Egg Moves: None
31/31/31/X/31/31 - Adamant - Tough Claws - Binacle in a Luxury Ball - Egg Moves: None
31/X-31/31/X-31/31/31 - Jolly/Timid - Own Tempo/Technician/Moody - Smeargle in a Pokeball - Egg Moves: None
31/X/31/31/31/31 - Modest/Timid - Swarm - Larvesta in a Luxury Ball - Egg Moves: None
31/31/31/X/31/31 - Adamant - Overgrow - Turtwig in a Poke Ball - Egg Moves: Superpower

I'm also wondering if it's possible to get a clone of a shiny Aegislash or Greninja. I can give you my Shiny, EV trained, Lv100, Super Luck Jolly X/31/31/31/31/31 Female Absol with Play Rough in a Dusk Ball so you can clone one for yourself. I would've done the cloning myself, but no one around here has a 3DS (No one even knows pokemon around here -_-). And if you wanna throw in some sweetners, I won't argue :p
Hello shadow, glad you took some interest in my shop =)! Of course, all breedable Pokemon are from Kalos, so no worries there. The shinies you were interested in are also Kalos bred (obviously since they are 6th gen lol).

I really like the togepi, binacle (female please), ultra ball helioptile w/ solar power (female again), and turtwig (I'd say female, but really only if you get lucky, cause that is a pain to breed).

Unfortunately the absol you offered doesn't have sucker punch =\, which it kinda needs. But if you can do those four Pokemon for either shiny (I'll even throw in an item of your choice... Though not a mega stone) we will have a deal.

**New Sections to the Shop**
*Found in Post 6, after "Completed Transactions*

**Da Bro List**
*For those who I feel are upstart bros/bro-ettes*

Fierza - Lots of repeat business and a nice guy to boot
Ropeburn - Lots of repeat business and a cool person
lyop - For taking my weridarse request to RNG 5th Gen Shiny Shuppets w/ egg moves moves and Pain Split.
flargananddingle - Traded me a HP Grass Rotom and has answered a sh*tton of my questions in the Simple Question Thread
Gavin123 - Repeat business and basically gave me all of my HP Dittos, also is a cool guy IMO.
Noro - Another repeat customer and a nice person to talk to

**The 6iv-ers**
*For Pokemon bred by me w/ 6ivs*

Charmander
31/31/31/31/31/31 - Adamant - Blaze - Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Outrage, Crunch - Male - Pokeball

Corphish
31/31/31/31/31/31 - Adamant - Adaptability - Egg Moves: Body Slam, Aqua Jet, Dragon Dance, Superpower - Female - Net Ball

Chespin
31/31/31/31/31/31 - Impish - Bulletproof - Egg Moves: Synthesis, Spikes - Female - Pokeball

Last edited:
Hello shadow, glad you took some interest in my shop =)! Of course, all breedable Pokemon are from Kalos, so no worries there. The shinies you were interested in are also Kalos bred (obviously since they are 6th gen lol).

I really like the togepi, binacle (female please), ultra ball helioptile w/ solar power (female again), and turtwig (I'd say female, but really only if you get lucky, cause that is a pain to breed).

Unfortunately the absol you offered doesn't have sucker punch =\, which it kinda needs. But if you can do those four Pokemon for either shiny (I'll even throw in an item of your choice... Though not a mega stone) we will have a deal.
Umm..it actually does, it learned it at lv50 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)