Votes: 17 73.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pokemon

You know what pokemon is
Its a fun monster collecting game
Where you catch and battle your pokemons
To a battle with another trainer but its not just all happiness.There is a dark side to this.

Welcome

To the dark side of pokemon

I will tell you how this childrens game can have one of the darkest secrets in them...

One day a person who was just a casual enjoyer of pokemon games.He was getting bored of pokemon and wanted to try something new and then he learned that there was a competetive side to pokemon
He was curious when he heard that there was a competetive scene for his favorate game.After searching for a while he saw people who play competetive mons say how fun it is.He was thrilled and wanted to try it out but he dint knew where to start so he searched on youtube and he learned about how to get started on competetive mons and then the next day he was getting more excited to play competetive mons so he went on pokemon showdown.com and made a team and started playing on the ladder in his first battle he had a alakazam sent out the oppenent switch in his tyranatar he predicts and uses focus blast and and it misses and the person gets frustrated then he gets crit when he could have lived in a another turn of the battle and he lost and he was frustrated but tryed his best to be calm
He loaded up a another battle and... this is the team he got to battle against
20210810_094950.jpg

He battled this team and he couldnt break through any of the mons and when the turns went by the opposing team dindt even get scratched but stiil he played through he lost still now he had enough he logged out to never play again.. He asked some people how they have fun playing this game and o thought this game is supposed to be played with skill and not just luck and they replied
"Pokemon is fun without the hax" He told then why is my luck so bad? You are not the first person to get haxxed this badly there are even more unluckier people.And this is just the tip of the iceberg they said.

The story is over bro stop scrolling

Alright now give me the win or
20210810_100147.jpg

xzern

for sure
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
1628629442242.png

hello and welcome to the tribunal. all xz fans have been lying in wait for this moment. you will wait no longer. once i get a hold of ante's promised turbo thc mega cartridge, same day delivery, i will achieve a posting plane incomprehensible to the average user.

a single challenge: you will submit your best post as your justification for your win
1628629951008.png

normally tasks and other activities are extremely easy for me due to my vast and deep knowledge of everything ever to exist and that will exist. this is different. given the incredible quantity of stellar posts, threads, and posting projects (pp) that ive produced (kekkei genkai: humor release,) this is a really tall order. the best i can do here is provide one of my strongest posts, with the only potential error being that you, the fans, may have one of my other posts in mind.

in exchange for the souls of every user you currently keep in that little jar, i offer up edited pokemon ruby. this post details my journey to bring my new rom hack to eye-watering perfection, like the noble onion when you cut it. it is truly the first strand-type rom hack, as it is currently operated in a very selective multiplayer fashion where only i can battle various users who challenge me.

1628630841901.png

"if hard work make powerful shinobi, show me strong rock lee."
- Unknown; speculated to be az, faint, or chloe​

antemortem

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
going into the american late-night, we’re watching the polls… one player has a solid lead over the other… but this election is not over until the last ballot is counted

smogoff, your winner will be decided at american daybreak…

:psywoke:

antemortem

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
i think i’ve teased you long enough…

the answer to the burning question of who will take this month’s Fabulous Prize… right after these historic (if not frequently controversial) quotes from our winner:

i heard that red stays on mt. silver because he is hiding from az
behold my barbarian original character: vascular dog with adidas. gear equipped: thomas shelby's hat, weed blunt

29009BCF-CFEA-4F2A-8295-D7CC7CFBE4E4.png
you know how we have so many things in the year 2020 that we dont really think about living without? things that did not exist 1000/2000 years ago. things we take for granted in our location in the world and time in the line such as running water, glasses, iphone, mcchicken, whatever. you can probably think of some other things. logically: in 1000/2000 more years, they will have grand things, concepts, knowledge, that they cannot believe we lived our whole lives without. what, then, will it be? bear with me here: by the year 3000, the average person will own a perfected sex robot. they will be so advanced and so commonplace that 31st century xoomers will shudder at the thought that people in our time went our entire lives without them. that is, assuming they will think about that at all, because advanced sex robots will be a completely normal and generally accepted occurrence. in the present, this sort of thing has a negative social stigma and is understood as pretty weird. society and accepted concepts can alter in the blink of an eye. in 1000 years? forget it! the societal landscape will be incomprehensible to us. products are commonplace because they fill a niche for the average human in certain locations (mcchicken) and technology will keep improving past this point in the present.
south park isnt good
and if those enamoring, thought-provoking posts and their final submission above weren’t enough for you, you can find their editing and podcast work on the hit Smogoff Cast

5E623C5D-A1DB-4524-95DF-E00A5BF91562.png
!!! congratulatoins xzern !!!
5E623C5D-A1DB-4524-95DF-E00A5BF91562.png

you are the winner of the Fabulous Prize

but before we get to what the Fabulous Prize entails, D5405 you won’t be walking away from MY dojo empty handed - for all your sweat and perserverance, you’ll receive a spot on the gamemaking committee next season, and a complimentary gift bag on your way out containing used floss and a burger king gift card (cannot be exchanged for cash)

for his win, xzern has gained a certain level of… control of some features of the Smogoff forum. stay tuned, and don’t blink or you might miss something!

see you next time for a chance to win yet another Fabulous Prize…

and in closing, i leave you with this. stay chilly, fuckers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)