The Triforce Tournament Invitations

Status
Not open for further replies.

havoc

pottlepalooza
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ok guys, I have all 16 teams. If your team is not named, PLEASE PICK ONE ASAP. I want to get this under way. :)

deucer:
Justin8649
Chaos (with a capital C)
Articuno64

Hi:
Locke
Mekkah
Arcturus

I, Hipmonlee, Am Surrounded By Cheaters:
Lesm46
FM
Hipmonlee

The Death Eaters:
skarm
husk1442
SirChris

Darck Charley's Empire:
andii56
Steelicks
Eagle

The Team No One Expects To Win:
VIL
Warthog
Jackal

Team Sneaky:
omni
goofball
Acura

We Don't Suck Maybe Perhaps:
JMC
Syberia
Roy

Tres Generaciones Tampon Strings:
Vineon
magicalmaster2001
kongler

The CGG Connection:
Gomez
Glalie
cloud9x

WHY I'M NOT HERE:
GotMiltank
Voodoo
gdpt

Underestimate Us:
Loki
MoP
O_o

The Devil, The Fate, and The Wave:
Peterko
Fatum
Devilkid

SnatchBusters:
Rex Iudeorum
HolyKnight
psychup2034

I Can't Believe I Got Stuck With These Two:
Fuzion
Redwall
Raikou21

Feel Manipulated?
Cerberus
NZ-1337
Kikuichimonji

Congratulations and thank you everyone for the eagerness to participate! As soon as we get the team names in, I can arrange Round 1.

ps teh

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
wow, nice lineups, no one team is overly dominant over the others. I hope to be a spectator in one of your matches =P

iirc, omni, goof, and acura will be named Team Sneaky, as I was part of that team since Kabuto Kup, =O, when we lost to the tampon strings because I fucked up the finals against koala boy. Though I abandoned the team this time because I didn't know if they were going to get together, (goof wanted to quit, and omni wasn't sure if he wanted to play, so I joined with zfs and hk), all three members of that team were all once part of Team Sneaky.

Check with them though.

--- Psych

havoc, this was the name we used last time.. think of it like tradition. Except Tampon Strings is supposed to make you gag and giggle at the sametime, our goal is to raise your tempture a bit. All the sarcasim and cockiness was well intended aswell ;]

JMC

Old as dirt.
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I suggest that Lesm, FM, and Hip's team be called:

"The Team That Was Too Slow To Respond So Havoc Had To Stick Them With A Name"

That would be especially entertaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)