The Triforce Tournament Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arti has given me permission to host the tourney now. havoc most likely has been way too busy lately and hasnt been able update the brackets. Pairings have been done simpily by going down the list of people who won. For example if team A beat team B and team C beat team D, then team A and C will be facing in round 2. Same rules as before to keep this tourney true to what havoc wanted so dont complain. Since it isnt mentioned in the orginal rules, XD moves are allowed for ADV if you so wish to use them.

Now before you go doing your battles, be sure to:

1. Before battling, post in this thread saying what generation each member will do FOR THIS ROUND ONLY to find out who your opponent is for this round. Keep in mind that you can switch after each round is over if you so desire. One member can post for his entire team.

2. Keep the battling rules in mind, which will now be outlined:

General Rules:
1. You must have a witness for your battle. When you post the result of your battle, state who the witness was.
2. Save the log of your battle, and if you want credit for the win, YOU MUST PM IT TO ME. If you win, but your opponent claims he won, if no log can be produced, you will be forced to play a rematch.
3. If someone breaks the rules (this will probably be proven by the log), then they automatically lose the match 6-0.
4. Forfeits count as a 6-0 loss.
5. All battles must be completed three weeks from tomorrow, December 30th, making the deadline Saturday, February 19th, 2006, at 12:00 AM Central Time [GMT -6]).
6. Even though I would have loved to make this a double-elimination tournament, it would be almost impossible to finish, so this is single elimination. If you lose, you're out.

RBY Rules:
~Sleep Clause
~Self-KO Clause
~Battle Timeout
~No GSC Tradebacks
~Species Clause. Sorry Roy, you cannot use your 6 Dodrio team.
~Evasion moves (Double Team, Minimize) are banned, exception being if an evasion move is selected via Metronome.
~OHKO moves (Horn Drill, Fissure, and Guillotine) are banned, exception being if an OHKO move is selected via Metronome.
~Other specifications, such as Freeze Clause, Level Balance, and Applying PP Ups may be used if both parties consent to it.
~Mew and Mewtwo are banned.

GSC Rules:
~Sleep Clause
~Self-KO Clause
~Species Clause
~Evasion moves (Double Team and Minimize) are banned unless selected via Metronome.
~OHKO moves (Horn Drill, Fissure, and Guillotine) are banned unless selected via Metronome.
~Other specifications, such as Freeze Clause, Level Balance, and Applying PP Ups may be used if both parties consent to it.
~Mew, Mewtwo, Ho-oh, Lugia, and Celebi are banned.

RS Rules:
~Sleep Clause
~Self-KO Clause
~Species Clause
~Evasion moves (Double Team and Minimize) are banned unless selected via Metronome.
~OHKO moves (Horn Drill, Fissure, Guillotine, and Sheer Cold) are banned unless selected via Metronome.
~Mew, Mewtwo, Ho-oh, Lugia, Wobbuffet, Latios, Latias, Rayquaza, Groudon, Kyogre, and all forms of Deoxys are banned.

Round 2 Pairings:

I, Hipmonlee, Am Surrounded By Cheaters (Hipmonlee, FM, Lesm46)
vs.
*The Team No One Expects To Win (Warthog, Jackal, Veteran In Love)

SnatchBusters (Rex Iudeorum, HolyKnight, psychup2034)
vs.
Underestimate Us (Loki, MoP, O_o)

*WHY I'M NOT HERE (gdpt, 180.Roger, jpchato)
vs.
We Don't Suck Maybe Perhaps (JMC, Syberia, Roy)

The Devil, The Fate, and The Wave* (Fatum, Peterko, Devilkid)
vs.
deucer (chaos, Justin8649, Articuno64)

*names in bold denote winners in their matches, teams in bold denote those who move on to round 2, asterisks denote teams who have clinched a spot in the 2nd round

Try to get in contact with your opponent in any way possible. Good luck to all. Actually, no luck. I hate luck. I will post a prediction thread when everyone decides what generation they are doing

lol me and roy battled like 3 times today without nocticing triforce was up lol. also i'll give you my gsc player soon.

me - rby
jpchato - rusa

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I am going to assume I am facing lesm which makes me a sad, sad panda :(

Warthog said:
5. All battles must be completed three weeks from tomorrow, December 30th, making the deadline Saturday, January 21st, 2006, at 12:00 AM Central Time [GMT -6]).
May wanna fix that :\

k thanks for pointing that out freaktron, the deadline is Feb 19th.

Floppy Disk: Im not sure tbh and Im too lazy to check :P

REMINDER: post your team lineups and get your battles done. We already have two battles done which is a good start. Lets have this trend rolling or this will be another dead tourney.

zfs

Everything old is new again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Our team stays the same, with me on RBY, pup on GSC and HK on RuSa.

since fm said hes playing GSC and since Hip just played Jackal in RBY, im guessing that Lesm is playing ADV ;]

Peterko

Never give up!
is a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
lost to chaos 1-0...I´ve made a mistake in not LKing his zam in the beginning...he would´ve won easier but duggy almost saved my butt in a CH-secks comeback...gg

Roy

streetpkmn
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
i beat gdpt with my (great) fair share of luck and a few cool predictions
(5-0)

so i was cheated by this cheater named roy 5-0 =/

his eggy went first, chansey got a freeze on the first turn bah bah oh well. bunch of CHes and i don't think i got a single one...or a paraslam...oh well gg roy.

Posting to remind that you all, including Lesm and I, need to get our battles complete. Not too worried since in almost every matchup we have a battle complete but look for each other and set times.

JMC

Old as dirt.
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
yeah....

Damn, both Miltank and Snorlax got frozen at pretty much near full health. Plus Starmie was asleep. You can't win after that =/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)