Burning 3DSes before the virus known as GSC hits.
The holidays are here! That means it's time for the annual (or is it biannual?) Christmas Giveaway! For this year, I'm basing it on the carol, "The Twelve Days of Christmas." Twelve days, twelve different Pokemon, and giving away a total of 78 Pokemon! Do note, the number will be decreasing as the days go by, but on the plus side...while you're limited to one Poke a day, you can come back another day to get a new one! In addition, I will reveal some of the Pokemon as the days go, so you can anticipate what you'd like to go for!
Of course, we got Santa Chu to establish some rules!
Santa Chu's Rules:
1. In order to participate, you must post here first. You may post once a day, indicating the current day's Pokemon. Post a in your post here to show you read the rules.
2. All answers must be submitted via pm. One guess per person.
3. I will be distributing these Pokemon. Winners may vm/pm me to pick up the Pokemon. However, after December 24th, if you have not picked up your Pokemon, you will not be able to claim the Pokemon.
4. Pokemon come from my Diamond, Heart Gold and White versions. [OT: ?] means register Diamond; [OT: ?] means register Heart Gold; [OT: ?] means register White. In addition, you may request nicknames. I will not Pokeshift any Pokemon.<-(Note: 4th Gen Pokes in a 4th Gen game currently unavailable; they will be Pokeshifted, so you can ignore the last part.)
5. ICBB/Blacklisted members may not participate.
6. All Pokemon are non-redistributable.
7. Breaking any of these rules may exclude you from any future giveaways.
The post below will denote the day's Pokemon, question, and winners. Here, you can keep track of the Pokemon being given away!
"On the Twelfth Day of Christmas, my True Love Gave to Me...
Five Gold!; (12/20)
Four Colly; (12/21)
Three French; (12/22)
Two Turtle; (12/23)
And ain a Pear Tree! (12/24)