The Ubers Open II - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokoloko

what matters is our plan!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
my gf got hospitalized on the day i was scheduled to play my game (and two other opens...) so i missed my time. i've rescheduled with moony for monday night, though.

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
idk man, i was here earlier today looking for remedy for about 30 minutes since we scheduled for the weekend but he was a no show (this was around tour time which i know remedy is online for since he was online an hour later yesterday ;].)

activity post
So you've been active 30mins (though that might be an overstatement), and if you're trying to say that I'm avoiding you, then I'm a genius for vanishing just before you get online.
I was online for the duration of the LoL tournament (which is like 4 hours). So whatever.
Will be online today too, and the days after probably, so you can activity as much as you want. But I'd prefer you to come when it's not ST time.

(and you told me that you had that important mini gold tournament today, Friday you were like "man if you don't play in 5mins -that was 5mins before the ST-, I'll be inactive all the w-e because I got that super duper important mini golf stuff, so you better listen to all my whims")

Won g1 clean.
Losed g2 by hax (speed tie + FB critic lol), when was a close game already.
Losed g3, both had some luck.

Lost 2-1 when really should be 2-0 for me, "ggs" I guess and gl for next rounds.

Last edited:

Malekith

Daddy.
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
Scheduled with my opp to play today 1 hour ago, but he didn't show up, hope to play in the remaining days but it could be difficult due to timezones.
I was online this past Sunday too to play but I hadn't got news from him, after that I have been online these week days but due to timezones was difficult to see him online. So activity post since today is the deadline.

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
activity, i gave this guy my whole schedule and he VM'd me once (when i specifically said i wouldn't be there) to get on PS and play....

Malfunction

nice desu ne
Been trying to catch Annoyer, although hadn't had much luck, mostly due to time zones issues. Hopefully we'll get it done.

Vinc2612

The V stands for VGC
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Activity wins:

Wintersun vs Bad Ass
Malekith vs Kiyo
Zaos vs chimpakt

Coinflips:

Annoyer vs Malfunction
ZoroDark vs Wepwnemon

The new (almost) great ubers host will post the R4 very soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)