The (un)Official BW Ladder Tournament - Playoffs LOSER BRACKET FINALS

Hello guys, as you could had seen Tokyo Tom is the man who made into winner final bracket! Congratulations to him! Now we have to look for his opponent, that will be determined by a Bo3 on the following matchup:

ZoroarkForever vs Finchinator

Deadline will be on Sunday, September 25th at 6 PM; I could likely exted to 24 hours further but players are supposed to get it done by the time!

Let's enjoy some BW!
(replays appreciated)

Last edited:

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
usually wouldn't even mind losing in a tour like this as it's a "fun" tour, but after managing to claw my way back through the whole loser's bracket after mix haxed me r1 and beating reymedy, bkc, and ciele in a row, losing to more rng actually bothers me a bit tbh. and i mean this is in no way zf's "fault" or anything bc i mean he played very well in every game of the set and he deserves to goto the finals, don't get me wrong - gl bud - but kinda bummed that a hurricane confusion p much ruined a won g3 there (at least i think bc shadow ball was spammable once torn took another sr, so w/out the wasted fodder turn of TR, i had it unless i choked on donkey dicks regardless of him pivoting lati in on the initial psychic), alas.

needless to say at this point, lost in 3 to zf - he haxed me g1 when i should've won and i haxed him g2 when he should've won, so an overall dumb series, but ggs wp nevertheless

with that all said tho, i had a lot of fun, esp in my series w/ ciele and when i got to use durant and rotom-c in other series, so thanks a ton to everyone who played me and thanks a ton to the host, you did a great job keeping up a tour of this nature despite the participation not being huge and all.

looking forward to seeing a really competitive final between zf and ttom, lmk when you play so i can see and gl dudes n_n

ps i rlly love bw ou rn, idc who gives it shit - it's a good tier, and despite some ppl not taking this all too seriously and not a ton of community wide interest being shown, i hope there's another one of these

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)