The UnderUsed Team Tournament

Hello my friend would like to participate however he has been banned in the past. He says that since he is still allowed to participate in OU tours and such, that he should be able to participate in this as well. Just to clarify is he allowed to?

Hello my friend would like to participate however he has been banned in the past. He says that since he is still allowed to participate in OU tours and such, that he should be able to participate in this as well. Just to clarify is he allowed to?
Yes, tourbanned users are allowed to participate since this isn't official.

Wigglytuff

mad @ redacted in redacted
is a Tiering Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Yes, tourbanned users are allowed to participate since this isn't official.
Ok thank you very much
Sorry but clarification:
Tournament Bans: Anyone found to be guilty of cheating as defined below will be tournament banned for the appropriate length of time. Being tournament banned means immediate disqualification from all tournaments you are currently in, the inability to join any new tournaments or post in the tournament forum for as long as the tournament ban lasts, a 2 point infraction and a red Custom Title that demarks you as tournament banned.

(from https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/tournament-rules-and-general-guidelines.3642760/)

If your friend has a bright red "Tournament Banned" CT, they cannot play in this tour.

Along the same vein - Adaam sorry but you'll have to replace Leru, since he is currently tournament banned.

Wigglytuff

mad @ redacted in redacted
is a Tiering Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Huh? Hosts have had permission to allow tourbanned users into their unofficial team tours in the near past. In any case, I do not understand why you are interjecting into someone else's tournament in the first place.
I had permission from the host to post what I posted at the time I posted it. I'm unaware of cases that you're referring to that happened within the tournaments subforum, since it's my understanding that tourbanned users can't post in the tournaments subforum to signup.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)