The Unscrupulous Tiering Director Tour [Quarterfinals]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Approved by Zebraiken | Tour I Finals - hosted by Eo Ut Mortus | Tour II Finals - hosted by papai noel |

Introduction

If you haven't heard, we've decided to revise Smogon's tiering system again. Everyone knows that the OU council is run by oppressive fanatics and that suspect tests are just ban-happy bandwagoning fools who don't appreciate what Landorus and Hoopa contribute to the metagame. It's time we overthrow these despots and unite as a common people. Our new system will be a democracy: everyone will have a say.

Tournament Specific Rules/Information
  • This is a single elimination tournament, best-of-one format for all rounds except Finals, which will be best-of-three
  • All games are to be played in the OU format
The rest of the rules aren't necessary at this point

Tournament Rules and General Guidelines

Match-Ups:

Mychael vs Ruppy
Level 56 vs Omastar
Exiline vs Googly
Mysterious M vs Mael

Bans:

(read carefully - numbers represent multiple bans)

http://pastebin.com/wZqnksdj

...and moves

save replays if you encounter banned mons/moves

Unbans from Round 3:

Charizard
Clefable
Ferrothorn
Keldeo
Lopunny
Pinsir
Tornadus-T
Umbreon
Volcanion
Weavile

Draco Meteor
Will-O-Wisp

Deadline:

May 29th at 10:00 PM
(Central Standard Time)

Last edited:
I get that it's easy to forget what moves are banned, but scald is one of them so unless your opponent is feeling forgiving in game don't bring it or it's a loss

Activity Post: I've seen my opponent (Mychael) on a few times through the week and have tried to arrange a time with him, but I've gotten no response from him at all.

Activity Post: I've seen my opponent (Mychael) on a few times through the week and have tried to arrange a time with him, but I've gotten no response from him at all.
I've noticed too, you can take the win at this point.

The next round will be up in a few hours.
Fuck it, we'll do it live

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)