The Unscrupulous Tiering Director Tournament II (XY) - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
CyberOdin replied Wednesday asking if we could play today. He said he was "GMT 4," so I asked if he was + or - 4, and told him my work schedule for today, and haven't heard anything back since. Hopefully we play later today though

idiotfrommars

HODOR HODOR HODOR
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
When we battled he brought a team with a plethora of banned Pokemon since he didn't read the banlist. McMeghan said I could take the win.

zeo sokurame's team:Tyranitar / Chesnaught / Latios / Keldeo-Resolute / Heatran / Aegislash

Alright, well CyberOdin, after saying we could play today, hasn't responded since Wednesday, and never listed any times despite him being on earlier today. So I don't know if the deadline is today or not, but yeah, he definitely went MIA

Activity Post
I've barely gotten any sort of response out of xtrashine. He responded to my messages once last Wednesday to say he'll make a team, and there's been nothing since, and I've seen him on the boards almost every day even on times I've been around.

Activity.
I contacted pkmntrainertom1 a while ago and we finally scheduled a game. I couldn't make the first, but it appeared that he couldn't either, and then we scheduled another, he didn't show up... and now today again. I recognize the original one was (at least partially) on me and I hope we can make the deadline but I'm calling activity because he hasn't shown up for our scheduled times yesterday and today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)