The USM TurBo3 Tournament - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

dekzeh

B is for BRUTUS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Standard Rules
  • USM OU Tournament
  • Best of three format
  • Single Elimination
  • All the standard clauses (Sleep Clause, Species Clause, OHKO Clause, Moody Clause, Evasion Moves Clause, Endless Battle Clause)
Special Rules
  • All the 3 battles must be played simultaneously, with the same teams being used in all three.
  • All battles must always be at most within a difference of one turn, so you cannot play multiple turns ahead in one battle without advancing the others.

Pairings

Snou vs crosky
Squawkerz vs Hec
Lambo_murphy44 vs GustavoYAY
Exiline vs Holiano
We Three Kings vs Philip7081 (this is Lycans, silly SPL namechange memes)
Maskun529 vs (Rex69 vs Indigo Plateau)
Lovelle vs silver97
Go0d vs LL
Stanford C's vs double switches
Hassin627 vs Twixtry
eren vs Empo (eren was banned)
Altina vs Hourglass
Triopsman vs Simia
Diophantine vs neomon
Leo vs mael
Randomnick vs Ninjadog13

Deadline: Sunday, March 11th, 23:59 EST.

Last edited:

Indigo Plateau

is a Community Leaderis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
UU Leader
I know deadline was 8 hours ago, but I was subbed in late and my opponent didn’t show up when he said he would and didn’t respond to my message (convo on his wall). Requesting either extension and/or activity win (probably extension), as I thought we would have the extended 3 day deadline to get our match done

dekzeh

B is for BRUTUS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
I know deadline was 8 hours ago, but I was subbed in late and my opponent didn’t show up when he said he would and didn’t respond to my message (convo on his wall). Requesting either extension and/or activity win (probably extension), as I thought we would have the extended 3 day deadline to get our match done
Granted an extension till Wednesday, March 7th 23:59 EST.

Natan

is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Requesting act
Tried to schedule and my opp never appeared 11 AM his time (when he said he could), for when he appeared, he appeared almost 2 hours late twice when I was already in my bed (thats night in my time)

ninjadog

levi of the decade
is a Tiering Contributoris a defending SCL Champion
Requesting act
Tried to schedule and my opp never appeared 11 AM his time (when he said he could), for when he appeared, he appeared almost 2 hours late twice when I was already in my bed (thats night in my time)
I appeared less than an hour after 11 both times and beforehand I even said I probably wouldn't be on til 11:30 anyway - I stated I wake up at 11 so it's unreasonable to expect me to play straight away. I feel like you've got my timezone wrong, take the win if you want but I think it's a bit ridiculous for you to claim activity when you can't even get my Timezone right.

i already Had to reschedule w dio ans then they didnt hit me Up even though i was on PS literally all day, act

dekzeh

B is for BRUTUS
Activity decisions:
Hec, Exiline, Lovelle, Go0d, Stanford C's and neomon are getting the win, the rest is being coinflipped.

Coinflips:
snou v crosky
Altina v Hourglass
Leo v mael
Randomnick
v Ninjadog13

R3 will be up shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)