The Well #73 (December 2021) - Nominations

Status
Not open for further replies.

antemortem

THE ORIGINAL DAVE
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
"A stranger is being shown around a village that he has just become part of. He is shown a well and his guide says "On any day except Tuesday, you can shout any question down that well and you'll be told the answer." The man seems pretty impressed, and so he shouts down, "Why not on Tuesday?" A voice from in the well shouts back, "Because on Tuesday, it's your day in the well."

Time for the final well of 2021!

Well, it’s been time, but phoopes has sadly been stricken with early on-set dementia, so I’m standing in.

A quick reminder how this works:

1. Tag someone you'd like to see in the well in this thread. You may only nominate one person. Nominations are open for a week.
2. Voting will then occur over the next few days in a different thread. When the poll closes, the winner will be informed.
3. The winner can then post their well, which will be open for about a week.

Try not to nominate people who have already had a well; if you get nominated, but don't want to be in the well, just let me know.

Without further ado, I nominate MAMP. GO NUTS

NOMINEES:
MAMP
Fishy
MANNAT
Sijih
ausma
Kris
Myzozoa
Amaranth
ThatOneSpork
antemortem
Holly
Fishy again…
Snessy!
Dorron
REQUIRED FIELD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)