Announcements The Well #79 - Nominations (now under new management)

BIG ASHLEY

ashley
is a Community Contributor
"A stranger is being shown around a village that he has just become part of. He is shown a well and his guide says "On any day except Tuesday, you can shout any question down that well and you'll be told the answer." The man seems pretty impressed, and so he shouts down, "Why not on Tuesday?" A voice from in the well shouts back, "Because on Tuesday, it's your day in the well."

been a little while since we've had one of these, eh? thought i would take it upon myself as people's mod to bring it back (also mods can we get the last one put in the archive? ta xx)

brief reminder on the mechanics of the affair:
- you will have [number] days to tag ONE user you want to see thrown into the well
- you will have [second number] days to vote, after which i shall inform the winner
- you will have ONE WEEK to interrogate the winner in the manner of batman in that scene from the dark knight where he beats the jokre up

try not to nom anyone who's already been in (while i personally wish i could re-do mine, it's nice to share) -- the archive is pinned at the top of the subforum (currently missing dorron's well)

if you are nominated but don't want to be thrown bodily into the well, just let me know! we shan't force you...

also try and make it someone good eh

to kick things off, i'll nominate Albatross because she is funny (although she might be able to fly out of the well...? one to ponder)

DAVE EDIT:

Total Clefairy is TOTALLY LAZY List of Nominees:
1. Fishy
2. Myzozoa
3. Aurora
4. zf
5. ashelyDeluxe
6. Ivy
7. Lady Salamence

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)