The Hallows | Leftiez | Askov | babby

SM OU #12:
Tricking | suapah | JohnYiu | king babidi

SM OU #15:
Lednah | Blackoblivion | Leru | last babido

ORAS OU #1:
Znain | psychicmewtwo | dodmen | babidoe

BW OU #3:
Ace-11 | Thatsjustpeachy | Finchinator | Bab.

DPP OU #2:
6A9 Ace Matador | Raspberry | Tamahome | The Grand Babido

ADV OU #4:
smilzo | Jirachee | eden's embrace | thelinearbab

GSC OU #3:
Colchonero | Isa | Melle2402 | Babworm

RBY OU #1:
Arii Stella | Meru | Nails | babmonlee

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Been spending the last month analysing game logs, playstyles and battle tendencies in order to form my predictions

SM OU #3:
Mysterious M | Energy | bro fist | bab

SM OU #6:
The Hallows | Leftiez | Askov | babby

SM OU #12:
Tricking | suapah | JohnYiu | king babidi

SM OU #15:
Lednah | Blackoblivion | Leru | last babido

ORAS OU #1:
Znain | psychicmewtwo | dodmen | babidoe

BW OU #3:
Ace-11 | Thatsjustpeachy | Finchinator | Bab.

DPP OU #2:
6A9 Ace Matador | Raspberry | Tamahome | The Grand Babido

ADV OU #4:

GSC OU #3:
Colchonero | Isa | Melle2402 | Babworm

RBY OU #1:
Arii Stella | Meru | Nails | babmonlee

Amaranth

is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
UPL Champion
ill only post rby predicts because no one would bother reading the rest so here

RBY OU #1:

Nails 3-0
Arii Stella 1-2
Meru 1-2
babmonlee 1-2

after benchriding to a boatload of trophies nails actually finally learned how to play after spending some time with me. while I wouldn't call him an absolute top player yet he's up there and should clean sweep this group which is nothing spectacular. The other three are all quite solid but it's a big step from quite solid to top notch, and Nails is just about top notch.

RBY OU #2:

Peasounay 2-1
marcoasd 2-1
MetalGro$$ 2-1
teal6 0-3

Group of death, unlucky for teal6. RBY is RBY and anyone of the top 3 could get away with a 3-0 with good form and good luck, but they're about the same level at their current peak. MetalGro$$ is more prone to losing focus and slipping off and crumbling apart and I wouldn't be surprised if he somehow ended up 0-3, but if he plays at his peak he can easily take at least 2.

RBY OU #3:

roudolf13 3-0
Poek 2-1
Genesis7 1-2
Teddeh 0-3

Bit of a hot take, I highly doubt Teddeh's potential to perform in RBY on the big stage. There's pretty much no doubt in my mind that roudolf 3-0s this, the other three could all very realistically take games off of each other and I wouldn't be shocked but I do think Poek understands RBY a little better than the other two and from what I have seen of them Gen7 is just sliiightly better - this is mostly just on raw prediction and mindgaming abilities as I think their grasp on RBY is at a similar level. (I do think Poek has very high ceiling and could shock roudolf for an upset, but predicting him to do so after roudolf's SPL is just about madness)

RBY OU #4:

GGFan 3-0
Tobes 1-2
Tiba 1-2
Lusch 1-2

Three rusty old men vs one old man who isn't rusty. I predict a lot of swimming in garbage for this group.

oh and I'm rooting for Lopunny Kicks

Last edited:

pasy_g

Banned deucer.
ADV OU #1:
.Mx | Triangles | UD | We Three Kings

UD seems to be the clear favorite here, with his in-depth tier knowledge and his endless grinding in the ladder, he won't get surprised by anything easily. I think We Three Kings second, beause he can play almost every tier at a really high level and definitly knows what he's doing. Triangles definitly can surprise |me|, but his spl performances didn't really convince me THAT much to put him over the other twos. That does not mean i think he is bad, but he actually got a pretty strong group here.
And also I never heard about .Mx before :blobshrug: Hope you'll show us some cool games!

ADV OU #2:
Ojama | Astamatitos | Windsong | pasy_g

Really glad i got such a strong group, and i'm really looking forward to all 3 of those games! Let's have some good ones. :blobwizard:

ADV OU #3:
M Dragon | Blightbringer | PDC | elodin

M Dragon definitly is the Thanos :blobtriumph: of this group, and i would be very surprised if we don't see a clean 3-0 here. I don't know a lot about the others in ADV, but we could see some really cool battles, and maybe we see some well thought through Drake Seawood 1.3k elo strats, das wäre großartig :heatman:. I put PDC second because i think hes the most familiar with ADV,but it really could go either way, we will see.

ADV OU #4:

Linear probably has the best tier knowdledge in this group and has proven multiple times hes one of the strongest forces in ADV. As long as there is no major chess tournament in the next few weeks, its very likely hes going 3-0. On the other hand sunny and Jirachee are definitly capable of standing up to him and taking a W. Currently id rate Sunny quite a bit over Jirachee tho, imo he's way more familiar with the current meta-trends and able to abuse them with solid teams and some flashy plays :bloblul:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)