The World Cup of Pokémon 2019 - Quarterfinals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruft

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
OU Leader
GSC OU: BKC vs Lavos
GSC OU: BKC vs Lavos - can't root against daddy kev in a wcop playoff
GSC OU: BKC vs lavos
GSC OU: BKC vs lavos
you don't predict against BKC
Biggest upset in Smogon history

Anotha one

US Northeast vs US West

Is there a BW player on smogon that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Finchinator? Let alone defeat him. And I'm not talking about SPL 5 NU player Finchinator. I'm not talking about BIGs captain and franchise superstar player Finchinator either. Hell, I'm not even talking about 2-time Snake draft-positive SM OU winrate-while being a team leader and supporter for important low tiers-Finchinator. I'm talking about peak performance smogtour finalist Finchinator (who deserved to win) while he is the active tier leader and driving force behind every BW tiering decision from the last two years, now with his implanted all time positive W/L in WCOP Gen5OU, supercharged after a night of buffalo wild wings and missionary sex with his new girlfriend Finchinator. Yes, the Finchinator who has created every "standard" sand or rain team that gets played in every professional tournament setting (which aren't actually standard because of his creative ability to find new ev's and movesets daily such as the meta-terrorizing icy wind skarmory). Whoever this Oristeros guy is he doesn't stand a chance.

Sabella

formerly Booty
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Past WCoP Champion
Is there a BW player on smogon that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Finchinator? Let alone defeat him. And I'm not talking about SPL 5 NU player Finchinator. I'm not talking about BIGs captain and franchise superstar player Finchinator either. Hell, I'm not even talking about 2-time Snake draft-positive SM OU winrate-while being a team leader and supporter for important low tiers-Finchinator. I'm talking about peak performance smogtour finalist Finchinator (who deserved to win) while he is the active tier leader and driving force behind every BW tiering decision from the last two years, now with his implanted all time positive W/L in WCOP Gen5OU, supercharged after a night of buffalo wild wings and missionary sex with his new girlfriend Finchinator. Yes, the Finchinator who has created every "standard" sand or rain team that gets played in every professional tournament setting (which aren't actually standard because of his creative ability to find new ev's and movesets daily such as the meta-terrorizing icy wind skarmory). Whoever this Oristeros guy is he doesn't stand a chance.

SupremeFashion

Banned deucer.
I'd thrash him. His cowardly ass removes my posts for being "off topic." He's scared to let the truth stand, plain and simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)