The World Cup of Pokémon 2019 - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations to all my opponents, you deserved your wins.
DeepBlueC got the better of me in the teambuilder, so much that even freezing my only Infernape check was of little importance in my opinion; it just made the already hard mu unwinnable. I regret willingly picking a team so weak to Infernape, despite the fact that DBC is not the most notorious user of the Ape. I didn't respect the Ape enough and deservedly paid the price.
My loss vs Texas Cloverleaf is very hard to digest, as I think I played quite well only to end up getting swept by the forgotten threat that is Curse Swampert. Haze on Milotic was absolutely useless in every single game I had during my preparation, so I though I could afford dropping it but I ended up missing it in the only game that mattered.
Lycans played better than me and probably brought a better team as well, simple as that.

I apologize to my teammates for another disappointing run. I really wanted to redeem myself for all the bad games I had in the past, but I failed you again. Admittedly, this world cup has been a disaster for us, but we will hopefully use this painful experience to come back stronger next year.
We have to.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)