The World Cup of Pokémon 2020 - Round 1 (Tiebreaker - see post #380)

Status
Not open for further replies.
won vs prajpran, gg man https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen8ou-510076

Olá SOULWIND, estou egalvanc: Estou lhe enviando esta mensagem porque se você perder este wcop, ainda é bom pensar no relé geracional. Novos jogadores (k3nix, sagiri, dankoc) ou outros que tenham um ótimo nível que foi deixado de fora (ramboss, yakomaster), se você perder no wcop, seria um bom momento para uma mudança. Você sabe muito bem que existem jogadores que jogam há muito tempo e talvez eles estejam desmotivados (obviamente não é o seu caso). Para testar e ver que não estamos brincando. Para enfrentar os dois espanhóis.

Shotout egalvanc for these beautiful words
When a member of Team Spain use the Braziian Language to create a meme against one of the best Spanish new gen players at the moment. Simply pathetic.

Go to Brazil Clown

Last edited:

Axel

Sheriff★
is a Past SCL Champion
When a member of Team Spain use the Braziian Language to create a meme against one of the best Spanish new gen players at the moment. Simply pathetic.

Go to Brazil Clown
I understand that you like to post here because it is the closest that you are going to be to participate in a world cup, but please stop messing this thread because it is only for real players. Try again when you will be decent at this game if it ever happens lol.

Real players?? Dude try to get qualify and hit playoffs in a individual tournament of this forum and then talk like a men.
My answer is simple
Who you gonna call?

I will not lose more of my time on this, i will demostrate more this year
OLT 2019 is not enough for you hahahaha?
I did it alone without help of nobody, with my own builds and skill

Last edited:
I understand that you like to post here because it is the closest that you are going to be to participate in a world cup, but please stop messing this thread because it is only for real players. Try again when you will be decent at this game if it ever happens lol.
wow very epic bro look at what I've found whilst browsing the Internet I thought anyone could lose the opportunity to see this :blobwizard:
axelmeme.png

I didnt know you were this kind of dickhead man, always thought you were good n chill which is kinda boring. Now that i understand why people call you The Sheriff, i even appreciate you more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)