The World Cup of Pokémon 2021 - Quarter Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.
GGs south have fun in semis.

MIDWEST: thanks for letting me captain again and thanks for putting in the work we needed. i'm sorry things didn't shake out the way we wanted, but i hope you all had fun nonetheless. i can go on and on about how great you all are at this game (even confide), but what's more important is how much you all mean to me as friends. easily some of the best people i've met on the internet. thank you all again for making this tournament a blast.

as for myself, i think i can comfortably stop chasing that excitement that got me into this game back in highschool. this tournament was easily the most fun i've had since way back in 2015/2016. for once since back then, i had an enjoyable experience on this website that wasn't soured by some other shit. it's really hard to top that with other tours, and i don't think i want to. don't worry though, i'll be back for more next WCOP.

Amaranth

is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
UPL Champion
Total cringepost but here we go, I predict the winner based on who I believe has the cooler username.

M Dragon vs McMeghan: Both are amazing usernames but McMeghan sounds like a people's champion from a shakespearean/medival drama. Have to bold him.
Luispeikou vs frisoeva: I just like the sound of it a bit more
Kenix vs Pohjis: same as above
Sagiri vs TonyFlygon: TonyFlygon sounds like a member of pokemon mafia. Something like the best mate of a mafia boss like luca brasi to don corleone. Imagine him like the biker sprite from fire red only with a flygon coat.
Trosko vs Ruft: Both sound nice. Small preference to Trosko
Garay oak vs Kushalos: same as above
SoulWind vs Mana: I always run out of mana
reiku vs Leru: nice username
You got the entirety of Spain v Europe correct, very impressive mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)