Finals The World Cup of Pokémon 2022 - Finals [Won by Team France]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TPP

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Head TD
Congrats to France for their amazing run from qualifiers all the way to grabbing the trophy! Very well deserved and loved the creativity from start to finish. Also well done to Canada for having a very dominant run all tour long and looking forward to seeing them next year.

Finally a HUGE shoutout and thank you to Amaranth for being the best host we've ever seen. Go thank him rn

Sacri'

the end is here
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
congrats to team France, phenomenal run and such a well deserved victory
just crazy to think that the team was arguably at its lowest in 2021 and you guys managed to turn in a best ever run the very next year. so much respect and admiration for the veterans of the team (bihi cicada corazan on top of my head) who just kept believing, feels extra special seeing yall w the trophy

Good job Canada you did pretty well during all the tournament and I’m very proud of my country!!! ❤
Bien joué à vous les français je suis vraiment content pour vous vu que je fais parti de votre commu car je suis francophone et j’espère qu’on va se recroiser en finale l’an prochain!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)