The World Cup of Pokémon 2022 - Round 1 [TB @ post #317]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
This is such a wonderful time of the year to host World Cup, in large part because we get to witness the unity of not only each country fighting their hardest, but also the camaraderie of the LGBTQ+ community during pride month.

To all of the LGBTQ community - The Orange Islanders, Ever Grande Bigs, and US South stand by you.

2B391F4E-4B72-44F3-BAC5-F14F448943DF.jpeg

Last edited:

Amaranth

is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
UPL Champion
I have a question, is it normal that europe has the right to play after the deadline without making sub while the other teams have complied with the deadline? I ask the question because why they would have the right to do this and not the other teams Finchinator
14 players in total have been allowed to play their first game after the 2 week deadline because they had good reasons for it, I approved every single one of them. US West also has 3 players at 0-0 etc. It happens every year, it's fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)