The World Cup of Pokémon 2024 - Qualifiers [ROUND 2 @ #275]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suzuya

Undertaker
is a Tiering Contributor
UPL Champion
gg vs edgar, you and your team fought very well and deserved to win just as much as we did, thank you for this exceptional series.

I feel honoured to have been able to help Team Africa reach the main stage. However, it wouldn't have been possible without the commitment of all our players and helpers, who made a major contribution to the team's success.
major s.o of our old gens help Sergio Aguero RufflesPro and c0mp for the amazing work you did !
s.o to all the helpers we had in SS/SV aka yone Hiko mimilimi Abbehat Nowelle BlazingDark the african streets won't forget the brillant work and support you bought to this team.
Last but not least, id thank my goat Amir for staying around and still help us to realize the dream you could not achieve by yourself unfortunately. zS and you are fs the biggest reason why we started believing in this team, I can't thank you both enough. Really, I mean it.

For my part, I don't think I'll be representing Africa again for the next few seasons. I'm very grateful for the trust this team gave me when I was still a young player, I'm delighted to have been able to make history with this team and I'm sure you'll continue to break all records.
On that note, the job's not done yet, I wish good luck to all the teams qualified for the main event, GO TEAM AFRICA.

Saadhak

formerly CriasDelSuperVasco
gg vs edgar, you and your team fought very well and deserved to win just as much as we did, thank you for this exceptional series.

I feel honoured to have been able to help Team Africa reach the main stage. However, it wouldn't have been possible without the commitment of all our players and helpers, who made a major contribution to the team's success.
major s.o of our old gens help Sergio Aguero RufflesPro and c0mp for the amazing work you did !
s.o to all the helpers we had in SS/SV aka yone Hiko mimilimi Abbehat Nowelle BlazingDark the african streets won't forget the brillant work and support you bought to this team.
Last but not least, id thank my goat Amir for staying around and still help us to realize the dream you could not achieve by yourself unfortunately. zS and you are fs the biggest reason why we started believing in this team, I can't thank you both enough. Really, I mean it.

For my part, I don't think I'll be representing Africa again for the next few seasons. I'm very grateful for the trust this team gave me when I was still a young player, I'm delighted to have been able to make history with this team and I'm sure you'll continue to break all records.
On that note, the job's not done yet, I wish good luck to all the teams qualified for the main event, GO TEAM AFRICA.
congratulations

Zoyotte

free palestine
is a Contributor to Smogon
So here we are, 3 years of hard work and we finally qualified al hamdullilah. That was my first time capitaning and we did the best perf of the team LOL s/o to the format that carried us (cringe ass full SV wasnt for us). I don't have that much to say ig i don't have huge feelings abt that qualification maybe cuz that's not over idk anw. Some s/o

Hiko yone Nowelle mimilimi Abbehat BlazingDark Merci de nous avoir carry le cul sur certains moments mdrr pour les tests les preps vous étiez là merci BEAUCOUP

c0mp Sergio Aguero RufflesPro you were so much important for the oras prep THANKS for that bros.

Amir ur da goat keep it up you are everywhere and you are always helping us even if u are banned LOL
zS t parti on a gagné bizarre, merci fréro pour m'avoir pick fcl lmec qui whippin tout nan en vrai jsp quoi dire merci pour la spread lando là et bonne chance menpote on est derrière toi as always

Hats on est chié dessus sah jsp comment on est cap frr caca partout LGI ON VA RESTEZ AU MAIN EVENTS C NOUUUUS

oh and also huge shoutout to the whole team we won games that were fking decisive L lawliet Suzuya Hats HSK7 BlessyZ yovan33321 KeshBa54 Yves Stone D2quan Lokifan (j'ai merdé à te foutre en ss mais jte met là)
lgi guys we made the first step now let's finish the work LGI AFRICAAAAAAAAAA. (i'm too bored maybe anyone is gonna understand what i've said but idc it's like 2am)

Last edited:

RoiDadadou

Banned deucer.
So here we are, 3 years of hard work and we finally qualified al hamdullilah. That was my first time capitaning and we did the best perf of the team LOL s/o to the format that carried us (cringe ass full SV wasnt for us). I don't have that much to say ig i don't have huge feelings abt that qualification maybe cuz that's not over idk anw. Some s/o

Hiko yone Nowelle mimilimi Abbehat BlazingDark Merci de nous avoir carry le cul sur certains moments mdrr pour les tests les preps vous étiez là merci BEAUCOUP

c0mp Sergio Aguero RufflesPro you were so much important for the oras prep THANKS for that bros.

Amir ur da goat keep it up you are everywhere and you are always helping us even if u are banned LOL
zS t parti on a gagné bizarre, merci fréro pour m'avoir pick fcl lmec qui whippin tout nan en vrai jsp quoi dire merci pour la spread lando là et bonne chance menpote on est derrière toi as always

Hats on est chié dessus sah jsp comment on est cap frr caca partout LGI ON VA RESTEZ AU MAIN EVENTS C NOUUUUS

oh and also huge shoutout to the whole team we won games that were fking decisive L lawliet Suzuya Hats BlessyZ yovan33321 KeshBa54 Yves Stone D2quan Lokifan (j'ai merdé à te foutre en ss mais jte met là)
lgi guys we made the first step now let's finish the work LGI AFRICAAAAAAAAAA. (i'm too bored maybe anyone is gonna understand what i've said but idc it's like 2am)
Et même pas tu me remercies pour les picks DL avec tes horreurs de Garg Zama là aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)