Tiers: XY OU
Country / State of Residence: Brazil
Nationality: Brazilian
Other Eligibility: none

Pokémon Showdown Username(s): The Immortal
Tiers: XY
Country / State of Residence: United Arab Emirates
Nationality: South African

Finally reached 1,000 posts! I'm not very good at expressing myself but I want to thank the following people. Special messages for those that have been important.

Zarel Without you and Pokemon Showdown I would not be here. I want to thank you for making this simulator and continually trusting me.

Marty D You were the first person to recognize my contributions on Pokemon Showdown and give me voice! Also, you put up with me constantly asking about mechanics.

bmelts I bothered you a lot with programming and you never complained. Thank you for helping me all those times.

V4Victini We spent a lot of time programming our IRC bots together and we challenge each other. I consider you a good friend.

Arcticblast Thank you Mr. OM leader for believing in me and making me an OM moderator.

In addition, the following people have believed in me, have helped me, have been a friend, or have been an inspiration. I want to thank (in no particular order):

Hugendugen Jasmine Great Sage Joim Birkal DTC Level 51 Haunter sandshrewz Limi Molk Theorymon mikel Snowflakes Relados Cathy kupo LightBlueMist Hollywood Okuu capefeather MJB jdarden Woodchuck Imanalt MattL Kenny The Wolf SteelEdges SmashBrosBrawl Mocirano PandawCoffee jrp blarajan Philip7086 jumpluff Blue Kirby Lawrence III Jac verbatim ginganinja shrang Solace Stellar tennisace ShinyAzelf Sarenji Shame That Goddess Briyella Aurora Tobes CoolStoryBrobat Violatic Darnell Orphic Stinson Coronis EnerG218 Detective Dell qtrx Mizuhime Vacate Julian Oglemi shaymin Osiris Subject 18 Quinella Cherub Agent Redew offler45 Slayer95 Zebraiken Subject 18 Steamroll Royalty SirDonovan BiGGiE wiitle MikeDecIsHere Enguarde NekoNayz Sweep Layell TalkTakesTime Barton Electrolyte Diatom Snaquaza Alter asgdf Yilx Iminyourcloset Nani Man phoopes business turtle WaterBomb macle Scene skylight Aldaron

Special thanks to Antar for usage stats, which was the main reason for TIBot
and to chaos for making Smogon.

~TI

Last edited:

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Pokémon Showdown Username(s): Birkal
Country / State of Residence: US Central
Nationality: USA

Pokémon Showdown Username(s): Pokebasket
Tiers: DPP OU, ADV OU
Country / State of Residence: Spain
Nationality: Spanish
Other Eligibility (if applicable): None

Pokémon Showdown Username: Joycdonnell
Country / State of Residence: Mexico
Nationality: Mexican
Other Eligibility (if applicable): none

Pokémon Showdown Username(s): Mr.Greninjer Edit: ash1250
Tiers: OU, UU, Ubers(sometimes)
Country / State of Residence:Oregon
Nationality:USA

Last edited:

pj

is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
World Defender
Join #East in irc channel for USA East tryout or i will be in #wcop

Last edited:
Pokémon Showdown Username(s): DerDomme
Tiers: all
Country / State of Residence: Germany
Nationality: German
Other Eligibility (if applicable): testitest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)