The World Cup of Pokémon VIII - Round 1 - Read posts #283, #342, #634 and #680

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conflict

is the 9th Smogon Classic Winneris a Three-Time Past SPL Championis the defending GSC Circuit Champion
World Defender
Could Asia either sub Whitequeen considering he is banned or forward me/fuzzy a time when WQ will be online and ready to battle that would be great (should work considering some Users played tournaments when they were banned).

Thanks.

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Yes, Asia needs to sub out WhiteQueen.

As for novaray and central: http://www.smogon.com/forums/converse.php?u=177814&u2=114538

This is completely unacceptable. You don't not respond forever and then gave only the last day to battle.

Novaray, Yusuke has said to me that he is available anytime starting Monday from 10 AM - 4 PM est; I'm telling you or anyone in central to respond to by the end of today (central time) giving 2 times you can play before the end of Thursday.

If you don't, I will forcibly sub you out.

I'll cp this all of novaray's / joshe's / ln's vm walls to make sure they see this.

[11:36:51] <Novaray> Log with yusuke from Friday (June 21): http://pastebin.com/jdfnrzFi
[11:36:53] <Novaray> Log with modestgarchomp from saturday (June 22): http://pastebin.com/7K9QaeTQ
[11:38:27] <Novaray> Yusuke has said to me that he is available anytime starting Monday from 10 AM - 4 PM est
[11:38:28] <Novaray> lol
[11:38:34] <Novaray> good thing he booked for monday 11 pm
[11:38:43] <aldaron> well, works for me

cool

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I'll make this a separate post but:

Eo is gone from 6/23 till 6/28 ...so PM me your teams. Again, pm Aldaron your teams.

Thank you.

Also, all WCoP related activity will happen in the World Cup of Pokemon subforum now. I'm leaving the redirect there for 1 day and then it will expire, so be sure to get used to clicking in the subforum.

Aqualouis

^ Sport de raquette + Service pas rattrapé
is a Contributor Alumnus
Central, what´s going on with windsong ? Will he come back soon ? Will you sub him out ?

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
lost to pkmfmtmmwtwf, gg

got an early crit but i think i had a really good chance to get it if i didn't choke midgame

lost because of a ch a battle i would have won otherwise, against an opponent who was keeping saying i counterteammed him just because i had a good team, with the crowd trashtalking without even knowing what was going on. yeah i love this game. i guess i'll just say gg ohmachi

Well, I basically fucked myself in that game about 5 times when I looked to have the advantage because of stupid over thinking.....

GG badabing, nothing to take away since he made some great moves throughout the game.

I'd just like to apologize to my team for my overall shit performance this year, losing 3 matches when 2 were due to me completely blowing away the game. I know we've had to put up with a lot of shit the past few years and me choking away games like this just puts more fuel in the fire. I don't know if I've said this in the channel, but the reality is no matter the odds against us, you guys are my team and I'll take whatever shit we get.

fuck the users talking in the battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)