The World Cup of Pokémon XI - Sign Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellpowna

beware of coco
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
first of all i thx to my captain for the opportunity he gave me for the wcop, i think its an honor to play this amazing tournament, to play against great battlers.
All i can say, i will give all my best to guarantee a tru show, to take wins for my team, and i wanna give a special good luck to Team Italy.

C'mon Europe, LETS MAKE IT!!!!!!

Always!

WAGESLAVE
is a Tiering Contributor
first of all i thx to my captain for the opportunity he gave me for the wcop, i think its an honor to play this amazing tournament, to play against great battlers.
All i can say, i will give all my best to guarantee a tru show, to take wins for my team, and i wanna give a special good luck to Team Italy.

C'mon Europe, LETS MAKE IT!!!!!!
is there any human being who could dislike hellpowna?

edit: sane human being

Last edited:

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
He's like the more yappy version of CyberOdin. CyberOdin does his "We can this" in every posts. Hellpowna does the same thing but with more substance, yet still makes no sense whatsoever on why they post what they post.

Star

is a Tournament Directoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Past SPL Championis the defending RU Circuit Championis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OGC & Tour Head
He's like the more yappy version of CyberOdin. CyberOdin does his "We can this" in every posts. Hellpowna does the same thing but with more substance, yet still makes no sense whatsoever on why they post what they post.
he said human being not troll

Rumor

when bae sees your sketchers light up
Wasn't tele banned from this wcop? I think he deserves to play more than anyone, I just thought I remembered from last year that he was banned from 2015 and 2016 wcop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)