ORAS OU: FlamingVictini vs. Jimmy Turtwig
BW2 OU: Jayde vs. ZoroDark
DPP OU: august vs. Void
ADV OU: Bad Ass vs. We Three Kings
GSC OU: BKC vs. choolio

Bedschibaer

NAME = FUCK
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Everyone who roots for east unionically is an underage, millennial, neckbeard, parity destroying, fun hating, ne patriots defending, unemployed, youtube lingo using, smogtours chat spamming, meme overusing, e-beggar supporting, dumb cuckold who ain't even touched a tiddy and probably roots for barca too.

Ojama

Banned deucer.
Good job Europe for making it this far. You dont have flashy names on your lineup but you are a very solid group of good players (except 1) with a friendly atmosphere ever since you kicked Nelson and Marshall out of the Team. Good luck to Pearl, BlackOblivion and Jean Tortipouss who are my favorite players on Team Europe, you're gonna need some given the opponents you're facing...

Even though on paper it seems pretty logical, what East have been accomplishing over the last 4-5 years is absolutely fantastic. I disagree with what Lavos said regarding East players being douchebags. To be honest, besides Kevin when he is in his reyscarface mode, they are all pretty cool guys. I can understand the jealousy but you gotta give them credit for their success and undeniable strength. You guys would be the first to root for Oceania if they were in their positions.

I'm glad to see august back for the finals and am hoping he will beat the shit out of this fraud known as Void.

Rooting for John to win it all.

Good job Europe for making it this far. You dont have flashy names on your lineup but you are a very solid group of good players (except 1) with a friendly atmosphere ever since you kicked Nelson and Marshall out of the Team. Good luck to Pearl, BlackOblivion and Jean Tortipouss who are my favorite players on Team Europe, you're gonna need some given the opponents you're facing...

Even though on paper it seems pretty logical, what East have been accomplishing over the last 4-5 years is absolutely fantastic. I disagree with what Lavos said regarding East players being douchebags. To be honest, besides Kevin when he is in his reyscarface mode, they are all pretty cool guys. I can understand the jealousy but you gotta give them credit for their success and undeniable strength. You guys would be the first to root for Oceania if they were in their positions.

I'm glad to see august back for the finals and am hoping he will beat the shit out of this fraud known as Void.

Rooting for John to win it all.
hey dude, while i've almost never talked to you, i do have a slight inkling of why you've got your panties in a twist. regardless of that though, i do have a bit of advice for you. not about pokemon unfortunately, i don't have 2 trophies like the great kingpin does, so i can't say anything about that. but if you want people to actually believe in your whole 'france are one of the nicest and most quiet teams' shtick, perhaps you should keep these unprovoked jabs to the team france discord and smogcast twitch chats. what an absolute crying shame it would be if people continue to have a bad impression of your team after all!

1. US East (4) vs. 7. Europe (6)

SM OU 1: ABR vs. Pearl - abr hasn't stood out this tournament, and pearl seems to want it more. still a very close one and highlight match imo
SM OU 2: -Tsunami- vs. MetalGro$$ - terrible roster move on east's part, europe will capitalize
SM OU 3: PDC vs. Ban Manaphy - he's been on fire lately, and seemingly always clutch
SM OU 4: TDK vs. Blackoblivion - despite BO having the most unfortunate acronym on smogon, TDK is the one who stinks
SM OU 5: John vs. R!cardo - sigh...no justice
ORAS OU: FlamingVictini vs. Jimmy Turtwig - jimmy has a defined style in oras and it works for him, if he sticks to that he'll win via his top tier plays
BW2 OU: Jayde vs. ZoroDark - jayde is either great or awful, and he's been looking great lately
DPP OU: august vs. Void - hey two undefeated players. love august but seems like an odd move to put him in all of a sudden. void is the veteran killer
ADV OU: Bad Ass vs. We Three Kings - w3k is solid but bad ass has a far higher ceiling. he hasn't impressed so far, but it's finals
GSC OU: BKC vs. choolio - you're all idiots if you think this is one sided. choolio's teams are fire and will surprise the mind-numbingly standard style of bkc

europe has a beautiful cinderella story that would reach an impossibly happy and satisfying ending. they only need to surmount this gang of incestuous egomaniacal carnival clowns we call east. their team dynamic is a thing of beauty and represents everything that is the polar opposite of the hated east circlejerk (minus w3k, who would fit right in). they aren't the clear favorites but they can pull it off. and i'll fucking vomit if east wins after lucking their way through 2 tiebreaks so there's that.

#TROPHYATLEAST
bro when did east do anything to you except win this tournament or get finals for the past 4 or 5 installments of this I mean they have to have a good team dynamic???something must be done right???

if east wins it's because they're again, for the umpteenth time, the better team. They haven't "lucked" their way to this point, we are way WAY past that. They have proven they are a good team lol. I am not even sucking them off here- the proof is as apparent as ever. get off your high horse it's honestly gross. yeah im a salty guy cuz west didn't take me but stop complaining about east doing well they have good players and good management. you cannot just win this much with pure luck alone and im tired of people discrediting east for it

SM OU 1: ABR vs. Pearl
SM OU 2: -Tsunami- vs. MetalGro$$
SM OU 3: PDC vs. Ban Manaphy
SM OU 4: TDK vs. Blackoblivion
SM OU 5: John vs. R!cardo
Go Europe and where Celysi ;-;

jacob

the obstacle is the only way
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
GSC OU: BKC vs. choolio - I expect a dodrio

Atticus

Atticus
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnuswon the 10th Official Smogon Tournamentdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
DPP OU: august vs. Void - hi aug

gl

SM OU 1: ABR vs. Pearl - a girl irl so he wins
SM OU 2: -Tsunami- vs. MetalGro$$ - not sure, i think they both play old gens
SM OU 3: PDC vs. Ban Manaphy - dont know about their playing but PDC has the best prediction post ever made. so predict him to win
SM OU 4: TDK vs. Blackoblivion - highlight sm match
SM OU 5: John vs. R!cardo - consistent and highly rated by most people
ORAS OU: FlamingVictini vs. Jimmy Turtwig - a genius
BW2 OU: Jayde vs. ZoroDark - very cool and lots of flair
DPP OU: august vs. Void - 50/50
ADV OU: Bad Ass vs. We Three Kings - won the adv cup i think, too lazy to go check
GSC OU: BKC vs. choolio - saw him play this tier in SPL he cant lose

hellpowna

beware of coco
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
What an amazing run Team Europe!
It's incredible..im really really happy to see you all in finals!
I had and still have the pleasure to meet you, to share with you beautiful moments.
You are all wonderful guys and formidable players as well!
Now just look where you are guys, because you will never forget it!
Just Look with who you are, bcoz you will never forget it!
Talent is not enough..your sense of friendship, your sense of humilty, respect, loyalty, your sense of MAKING GROUP..it counts everything! U all got these qualities.. Keep your head up! .. WE CANT LOSE.NOW!!

And VOID...

You are an incredible player and a nice guy..dont let other ppl get you down!

DESTROY
THEM
ALL!!!

Genesis7

is a Past SCL Champion
RoAPL Champion
1. US East (7) vs. 7. Europe (3)

SM OU 1: ABR vs. Pearl | ABR has been underwhelming this tournament (comparably) while Pearl has impressed me. I didn't see him as someone who could be successful at this level in OU but has managed to win with poise and look comfortable. With that said, ABR has more experience in pressure situations and has shown to be the better of the two, being one of the few East members without a WCOP trophy should prove to add some fuel to his motivation.

SM OU 2: -Tsunami- vs. MetalGro$$ | Two players who have yet to show any mastery of SM OU. Shake just really hasn't had a chance to show his chops in this tier yet, and if XY OU and Smogon Classic were any indication, he shouldn't have any trouble. Better of the two players.

SM OU 3: PDC vs. Ban Manaphy | It's one thing to prove yourself as a competent builder, that's what landed Ban Manaphy on this team in the first place, but now we have seen that he can also actually play. PDC's playstyle is too predictable and exploitable, he needs to switch it up lest Ban Manaphy gets the drop on him and takes this one.

SM OU 4: TDK vs. Blackoblivion | Blackoblivion has impressed thus far this WCOP, but I really can't predict against TDK in a match with such high stakes against a guy who is having his first major outing. Definitely a lot of potential for an upset here though.

SM OU 5: John vs. R!cardo | Haven't been overly impressed with R!cardo yet, although he has proven that he can play at this level. On the other hand bro fist is the best player in SM OU right now, and his creative hyper offense builds leave no holes or passivity for his opponents to exploit.

ORAS OU: FlamingVictini vs. Jimmy Turtwig | FV is a smart guy and can probably expect what Jimmy will bring to this game. The two are probably evenly matched skill-wise but I think FV just has more meta knowledge and can use that to his advantage in the preparation stage.

BW2 OU: Jayde vs. ZoroDark | Both have shown weakness this WCOP but I think Jayde's variety team-wise and his ability to adapt midgame is something that Zorodark will be overwhelmed by.

DPP OU: august vs. Void | august seems to have lost a step in the past year or so, while Void is on an impressive tear. august's ceiling is MUCH higher so this could really go either way, but I think Void takes this one just because he's in the right head-space at the moment.

ADV OU: Bad Ass vs. We Three Kings | Moxie is just a very impressive player while Bad Ass has suffered from a bit of a decline in Old Gens much like august. Moxie knows too much about his opponents and his opponents only have replays from a handful of tournaments to go off of. Maybe a bit of a shocker here, but I just think Moxie is a better player anyway.

GSC OU: BKC vs. choolio | I don't really see how BKC's teams are standard in GSC, maybe I don't know the tier well enough but they seem pretty varied and creative to me. BKC is undeniably the better player and although choolio is a GSC main and BKC is not, they probably have the same amount of meta knowledge and experience in the tier just due to how long BKC has been in the scene comparably.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)