Finals The World Cup of Pokémon 2018 - Finals [Won by Team US Northeast]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bro fist vs z0mOG: I think whoever wins this game wins the tourney. Normally, I would never predict against bro fist but z0m beat me in a random smog tour battle so I think that means hes the best ever; no other way to interpret that. Also z0m is the bro fist slayer so this will be an interesting game. If John out-preps he wins for sure.

BKC vs lax: I think BKC is rightfully favored here, but lax is no free win. All I'm sayin' is lax made semis in classic and was 2nd in the BW cup, where BKC lost in second round idk man I'm just stating facts. That being said, BKC made every BW team that I can win with and there's a reason for that.

ABR vs Lavos: Lavos is currently the hottest player on this site and I would predict him against literally anyone in GSC. However, I'd never count ABR out of any game in any tier, I trust he'll be able to prep well enough to control the game like he always does.

HF all
go west!

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
August is literally bad at math.

BKC learned to drum by watching tutorial videos on YouTube.

John is an amazing guy and deserves the next 5 World Cup trophies.

PDC got COPPAd.

ABR called cheeseburger the best food of all time.

And for some reason I’m rooting for these dweebs. God bless. Gl dudes :)

lax

cloutimus maximus
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnuswon the 10th Official Ladder Tournamentis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
RBTT Champion
ima be frank- there's such a small chance for an inexperienced bw player like me to beat bkc normal build v normal build, i had to go for this i think.

that being said, huge s/o to lavos for hopping in the bw chan and dropping all these ungodly teams, you said they would work and they fucking did

gg bkc https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen5ou-388992

OUR FAITH RESTS IN z0mog, the greatest player West has ever witnessed. getem bro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)