Fade Away
Thunderhorse
Balb
FM
Ultimascout

Subs
Green Pikachu
3n3my

FM has not responded to my PM yet. If he declines, or doesn't respond, 3n3my will move up to the main team, and Mia will become a substitute.

To Balb- I really appreciate you joining the team. It means a lot, and I look forward to playing alongside you as teammates.

3N3MY via PM- I am greatly interested in playing, but due to my busy schedule, I am not quite sure how reliable I can be. So I'd greatly appreciate being a Sub for the tourney, if thats possible. Thanks in advance for considering me.

I don't know if your comment was meant to be sarcastic, but as you can see I've already contacted 3N3MY and he/she's expressed to me the wish to play as an alternate, due to his/her busy schedule.

I'm confident with the team I've chosen, and I'd greatly appreciate it if no one else comments in a negative or sarcastic way. Thanks.

Loki

like seashells
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 7 Championwon the 3rd Official Smogon Tournament
i would be upset too with people who have no business with a team making uninformed side comments

JabbaTheGriffin

Stormblessed
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
or maybe i was commenting on the fact that i never expected to see enemy as a sub. i know jesiah did team tryouts, so i was under the assumption that enemy didn't make the cut, therefore implying that he wasn't good enough to make the team, which was the cause for my surprise since he was a skilled adv player. i never meant to imply that jesiah made a bad team decision.

Sonuis

Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hey now, hey now, settle down you two. But this is good news since nearly all the rosters are complete, my page will feel more complete.

It's cool man. I normally don't take offense so easily, just ask SePh who makes dirty jokes about my gf constantly lol. Just stressed out lately man, sorry if I came off wrong. You're cool. ^_^

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
In the meantime i really like the minisites idea, even though shiv never asked me about it (:mad: jks ilu), so work on those i guess to tide you all over!
i wanted to but i wanted to post it too thats what i said if jackal is against it, it goes away!

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Every post in this thread is inspiring, I want this to start soon!

What a gay sentence, oh well.

edit: sigh

Eh, good luck USA East...guess I didn't make the cut.
It's nto that you didn't make the cut...There were other complications involved. You really are underrated as a battler, and you showed me that in your tryout. Keep playing in tournaments, and eventually you'll move to the top. You have a lot more potential also. Keep up the good work.

It's nto that you didn't make the cut...There were other complications involved. You really are underrated as a battler, and you showed me that in your tryout. Keep playing in tournaments, and eventually you'll move to the top. You have a lot more potential also. Keep up the good work.
Thanks...means a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)