The World Cup of Pokemon III - Captain/Roster Formation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm taking Dak, Andeby, COalex and gr33n pretty much for sure if they're interested, anyone else who wants to be on the best (Europe) team contact me.

Team Europe:
Captain: Mekkah
- Dak
- Andeby
- gr33n
- rojo23
- WER
- West
- COalex
Sub: [Sini]Eiganjo
Sub: Rag

Pilocus and TheBM are locks for Team South, and Roy if he is okay with not being captain, because I kind of like being captain!! Fishin seems very promising, so he is likely a lock unless several other people blow me away.

Are the people we can pick from only those who listed first or second choice as our team?

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
You guys don't need to confirm over here, just confirm to the captain directly. As long as the captain is satisfied with it, we're good. This is because the captain's the one who'll have to sub you out etc if you don't take part later. So yeah.
seriously, do you guys not read??

please, follow that.

also, you can only pick people if it was their first choice. the second choice only comes in once their first choice rejects them.

seriously, do you guys not read??

please, follow that.

also, you can only pick people if it was their first choice. the second choice only comes in once their first choice rejects them.
i read the first post and thats it. and no need sounds for me like "your decision" where you post.
sry 4 offtopic

Sonuis

Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I can't wait to see the official roster for all the teams. Things will get more interesting this way. I'm still trying to think of the tease names for each time.

Damn Team Metro(sexual) stole Team Shamu's color :( (USA West needs a better one)

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Does being a sub count as "rejecting" them?
Depends on the sub! If they wan't to try their chances in another team, its upto them!

Also, really Taylor, pm the captains with all the 'confirmed'. There's no need to clutter up the thread. (And no need means 'DO NOT DO IT' just to be clear).

evan

I did my best -- I have no regrets
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
hey shiv i pmed my captain with confirmation

just letting you know

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
those of you who did not make metro i suggest you talk to Jesiah you can still be on USA east. Also if a person is chosed as a sub but they would rather be a main member on another team, they are free to play on either.

And although shiv has said not to, i dont really mind people confirming, at least it shows me they care and are active.

Also Warthog you were captain last year, i will trust you again this year!

also thanks to those captains who have been very diligent, i will update the first post with the completed teams. No rush to the other captains, I want you all to make well informed decisions :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)