Finals The World Cup of Pokemon III - FINALS [Won by Team Asia]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
hi guys!

this topic is not here for show, you are actually supposed to get your battles done.

please do that.

thanks!

whatever i saw this coming. i guess it's agreed that the finalists chose to boycott the tournament in their declaration of me being the winner. i mean, i didn't want this to happen but i'll just accept it.

five k is around 2+ miles away from this topic, while fade_away has simply disintegrated into this air!

gg, gg

I've been really busy with my job lately and figured that I'd get a PM from one of them, hoping to set up a battle. I don't know why I've waited this long to send a PM to each of them, but it's been done now.

I was up on GG, 6-5 when he decided to forfeit. He made a bad move on turn #1 and I froze a Pokemon later. I still think that there was a legit chance for him to battle back but he decided to give up.

when the first turn was over i already lost =x

anyway...good that this is over now and im glad that i reached the finales, congratz to 5k

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
ok basically now apparently Fade_Away is back so for the sake of competition (since GG clearly has no concern for competition in a tournament final) I will give Fade Away a chance to battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)