The World Cup of Pokemon III - Round One

Status
Not open for further replies.

gorgie

formerly Floppy, now Rock hard
i think jackal went on a 7-day hiatus or something and he did say somewhere in the thread that all updates will occur on the wc site itself

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I heard the Seph is retiring for now, so Team Asia needs one of the sub to replace him. I am one of the team's sub, and I would be happy to play. The one favor I need to ask my opponents, though, is that my campus firewalls shoddy, so I cannot access shoddy starting next week till mid May. However, I can have my battles done on dp-bot on irc if my opponents don't mind... I assume most of you have irc, and though it is less user-friendly than shoddy, all the text commands to build teams and battle are available. Not many people go there, so the battle could be done with relative privacy.
Thanks for the consideration.

So does that mean you can play on Shoddy until the end of this week? I'd much rather play there (though I also want to do some more practice after my loss). Either way I'll have to wait for Asia Captain's conformation though.

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
So does that mean you can play on Shoddy until the end of this week? I'd much rather play there (though I also want to do some more practice after my loss). Either way I'll have to wait for Asia Captain's conformation though.
Yea, I can shoddy till tomorrow, but you're right, I'm still not confirmed as a replacement yet.

Not looking forward to having to substitute two members out - please get a match done as soon as possible Sk and Judgement!

haven't had a response from batisitutu yet. =/

Me and Judgement have exchanged PMs, it might be hard for us to find a time to battle.

sorry for my absence. im sure ill battle these next couple of days and especially next week starting tuesday.

IPL(8:14:03 AM): I think I need another long break from pokemon, you can sub me out of wc right?
goofball (8:14:15 AM): uh
goofball 8:14:19 AM):yeah
goofball _8:14:25 AM):;\
IPL (8:14:35 AM)ok thanks
goofball (8:14:36 AM): you know you say it like replacing you is easy ._.
IPL(8:15:01 AM): pokemon stopped being fun again today

so yeah how many damn subs do I need for team asia ._.

ok seph dropped out
ipl dropping out
anybody else dropping out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)