The World Cup of Pokemon III - Round One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
[18:50:34] <Jackal> hip is backing up his self proclaimed "im the best"
[18:50:38] <Jackal> with squeeky 1-0 wins

Against Light and Jesiah. Batpig has homework, or I'd be done already.

lost to batpig 0-4.

And I'm done!

Have a nice day

I lost to Hipmonlee 0-1 and won versus Jesiah 5-0. When I battle batpig, I'll update this.

EDIT: Destroyed by batpig, more than I could even imagine. I forfeited, but it was probably going to be 0-6.

Lost to Hipmonlee, Light, and Batpig...Batpig made a very smart move in the end, which turned the tides. Good job. ^_^

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Lost 0-4 to husk, I made a stupid play but husk won it fair and square.

yeah, when i played batpig, the end of the match was really like a chess game, and he made the perfect moves for every situation. Props man.

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Lol, while Regice and Zapdos are both impressive divisions, I can't believe you guys overlooked the Articuno division.

Easily the most difficult division to get out of.

Go Team Metro!!

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
that's why i named it the articuno division its the coolest division so it got the coolest pokemon!

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
When I said regice division rules it wasnt about the quality of battler (which is of course far greater than any other division, but that goes without saying), but about the efficiency with which we were able to complete our battles.

Have a nice day.

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ah, looks good.

I know Blue Kirby well enough to be able to play him soon. Obi isn't a problem to find. Well, I don't know Metabou, but it shouldn't be too hard to find him.

PMing them all.

Good luck, everyone!

Eiganjo

So who did buy all the stroopwafels?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
oh man, im being pessimistic here but at least im going to have fun trying to beat my opponents to the ground, hopefully ;) :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)