The World Cup of Pokemon III - Round One

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still need to battle mathusfullmetal
I Pmed him 2-3 times and he has yet to Pm me back... seriously...

And I checked his profile and I know he was on yesterday so he doesn't have the "I wasn't online excuse"

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
ok I am off to bed. The bracket will[/b] be made tomorrow. You all have until 4:00 EST tomorrow to complete the matches. At that point me and shiv will announce the dqs, create the bracket, update the standings, and round two will be posted shortly thereafter :)

these are the battles that will be extremely hard to choose a winner and I would really appreciate if they got completed:

zerowing vs OBSTL

MoP vs Ghandi1988

Brawley vs Earthworm

Salaspectrum vs Green Pikachu
Warthog vs Green Pikachu

Obi vs Calciphioce*

Judgement vs Melon

the others it seems obvious what to do. Thank you everyone. Shiv when you see this sit tight I guess, you can start setting up the site to hold a bracket, but everything is fully updated to this point :)

alright well Ill send gp another PM letting him know Ill be home tomorrow, good thing is before 4pm eastern because tomorrow is my mother's birthday so I wont be on the pc until late.

oh and gp has been hard to get ahold of ever since I got his first PM letting me know when he might be on (which doesnt go well with the time we are allowed to battle tomorrow btw). I will do my best to find him, Ill be logged on Shoddy all day until the 4pm eastern timeline. but I know Im fucked anyways if I dont get to play gp because Im a point or so down.. so hopefully he signs on.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
haha mekkah.

also, for second place ties first we see the PokeDifference points. If those are also equal, we see who won head to head.

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
I repmed OBSTL, but you know seeing as how he was absent for the first month of the tournament and never responded to any of my pms, hell one of them is sitting there unconfirmed still. The only reason I know hes active is because you (Jackal) told me like 3 or 4 days ago.

The timezones for Brawlex and I are pretty annoying for weekdays!

I sent him this PM:

I will definitely be on in about 19 hours from now (onwards) so if possible get on then otherwise we probably won't get our battle done which sucks! :pirate:

I saw you on a few days ago and PMed you but then you left pretty shortly afterwards.

Its pretty annoying that you were subbed in so close to the deadline but I guess not much can be done about that now so please be online then :heart:

-Earthworm
(by 'on a few days ago' I mean on Shoddy btw)

I've got another 1hr 5mins online time left before I gotta knock a 9hour Shift and so If MoP isn't on in that time, We won't meet the deadline, Musta missed him last night by about 10minutes

I repmed OBSTL, but you know seeing as how he was absent for the first month of the tournament and never responded to any of my pms, hell one of them is sitting there unconfirmed still. The only reason I know hes active is because you (Jackal) told me like 3 or 4 days ago.
I checked my pm folder and there is no pm of you in there. I pmed you, too, did you get that pm?

I don't have IRC btw, so I search mostly on Shoddy for you.

I'm on Shoddy from 7 pm till 12 pm (GMT+1).

Sorry guys, I'll try and catch Judgement, but can't promise anything. I'll be a litttle limited on time today and tommorow. Not to mention our time zones fuck us up from ever being on at the same time.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I am home, I am working on the round two stuff right now. If you can get a battle in before i post the topic I will count it, if not, sorry guys, you had THREE+ weeks.

hi mekkah whats up!

yeah gg.

I fucking made some mistakes that cost me the game because I try to outpredict too much.

congrats on Sala and Giga Punch moving on to next round. wish best of luck to you guys.

oh and thanks Green Pikachu for signing on, I appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)