The World Cup of Pokemon III - Round One

Status
Not open for further replies.
I beat Sonuis 2-0, good game!

Current Scores:
Lost 4-0 against Jirachi#
Won 2-0 against Sonuis

DD. is not responding to my PM's, he is on right now too. Surgo, is just not on, and we have a game scheduled, mabye the captains should sub DD. since he is not doing anything.

He showed up, reporting I beat DD. 4-0

Try the Advanced (official.shoddybattle.com port 8446) connect. I've had to use that the last few times I got on Shoddy.

No Sapientia, it was 4X0, my "thing" died after killing your "thing" due to the burn.

Yes, n team revelation here

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Congratulations, Dynamo. UK is doing better than I originally anticipated.

Like Surgo, I was having trouble with Shoddy Battle. Can I ask, Surgo, when you eventually connect to the server, and you try to log in, does it freeze the program?

Surgo

goes to eleven
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Like Surgo, I was having trouble with Shoddy Battle. Can I ask, Surgo, when you eventually connect to the server, and you try to log in, does it freeze the program?
With Surgo, yeah. For the others, it just waited like a minute then logged in and immediately told me it disconnected.

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I see. That's what happened to me. I thought it was a domestic problem, but I guess I was wrong.

While I'm responding, might aswell recap my matches so you don't have to scroll through the pages.

I won Vs. Obi / 3-0
I won Vs. Metabou / 2-0
I lost Vs. Blue Kirby / 0-2

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
hi guys, havent been able to keep track of all this because my comp was fucked up the last few days.

anyway, will start updating again once i know what jackal updated till (not doing anything right now jackal).

My opponents Judgement, Melon and Michilelle pmed me, and i said i would be online all saturday and sunday. i still haven´t see none of them. Posting only to say i´m not leaving or running of the tournament.
^^"

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
shiv i am glad to see you back, I leave tomorrow and am really frantic packing and stuff right now.

I will be gone March 10-17, so in that time report any and all problems to Shiv. Try to be civil!!!!

Shiv: the last updated match is LonelyNess vs IPL (aka we have a lot to catch up on)

To Toothache and TTS: Be ready to battle from March 18-22!!!

PS Canada is winning this thing wait and see

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
I have updated all the websites.

Also, all the captains who can't get a minisite up in 3 days will end up losing a point for their team. I'm serious here so please do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)