<moot> ew
<moot> did you...
<moot> did you bring glory
<moot> to your nation
<Earthworm> i won yeah
<moot> !!!!!!
* moot covers earthworm in kisses

yay for ocn! :D

DAMN! Missed it... Congrats Earthworm and Oceania! Good job.

Too late... does anyone have a recording or a log?

EDIT: For some reason I thought it was 8:15 *Facewall*

Loki

like seashells
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 7 Championwon the 3rd Official Smogon Tournament
congrats ocean fukers and especially mvp earthworms, at least we can say we lost to the winners

and of course a big pat on the back to big boys jackal and shiv, you guys done well

Could someone post the log please? I kind of missed part of it. And congrats EW for finally dethroning the azns!

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Hey guys, I just wanna congratulate you all on not just winning, but also on being an awesome bunch of guys to be in a team with. I've had more fun in this tournament than I have had playing pokemon for a long time!

So well done guys!

Have a nice day.

Pretty sure asians are gonna blame goofball for this for awhile. I don't need to say why heh.

anyway cool stuff. glad this is over. took forever whoop de doo *waves flag*

Indra

DACODBOSS
is a Past WCoP Champion
Congrats Oceania!

Also nice run guys! Would like to thank team asia for letting me on the team. :jump::jump::jump:

matty

I did stuff a long time ago for the site
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
congrats ocean fukers and especially mvp earthworms, at least we can say we lost to the winners

and of course a big pat on the back to big boys jackal and shiv, you guys done well

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Fuck yeah!!! Best comeback ever ily ew and every other Oceania person for making this fun; glad I could contribute this round and that I didn't choke :) Also thanks asia for a good final round and jackal and shiv for hosting!

I overslept for this one. Regardless good job Oceania (especially EW for pulling through). Congrats guys you deserved it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)