Finals The World Cup of Pokemon IV - Finals! [Won by Oceania]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Um, what? Isn't the definition of scouting that the person watching the match is on the other team?

And it is pretty much common knowledge that duh is atticus, I knew that and I never even talk to the guy...

And I've seen that battle with LD, it wasn't that odd at all. He had an anti-lead perfectly suited to your lead. The only other thing that I can see bugging you was him switching out vappy and in rotom when your heatran exploded while behind a sub. But guess what, all of the previous day you talked on irc about how good sub with explosion was! That was free information, and he probably saw it coming from the leak of yourself.

Whatever, I'm tired of arguing this, I just don't like how you're dragging innocent people into this...

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Scofield...read what the fuck I am saying.

All I said was that that information is suspicious. That's it. relax jesus lol.

Blue Kirby

Never back down.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I've got a good idea - I'm going to lock this until Jackal comes back when he can unlock it and make his final words.

Bottom line: Oceania outplayed Asia on the day. To any and all parties that can't hack that - get over yourselves. This game is for fun just in case you forgot; you're all recipients of the "Taking Internet Too Seriously" award.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
alright so, its finally over.

before I get into the post I had to make, I'd like to congratulate oceania! whatever happened, they played well and they won, the cup is theirs!

now, i know i wasn't a player on team asia but it was still fun being in this tournament alongside all of you guys and i wanted to thank you for it. i'd initially thought i would single out individual performances of all our team members but that isn't how we roll! we're a team and i think we did well enough to win and we'll probably take our cup back next year!

the only person i'm gonna single out is husk. huskies, it doesn't matter if you won or lost that game, your performance in the cup was amazing, don't you doubt that.

anyway, this was a fun tournament :)

i hope you're all looking forward to the SPL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)