Finals The World Cup of Pokemon IV - Finals! [Won by Oceania]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Magmortified vs. alive
itachi109 vs. Earthworm - AC Milan suck ;)
imperfectluck vs. Antique Roadshow -close but IPL got this
Veteran In Love vs. Stallion - VIL been around for years!
Sarenji vs. animenagai -
husk vs. panamaxis - gonna be damn close!
Lady Bug vs. Blue Kirby - Darkshit is too consistent ;)
Aldaron vs. junior - Hax LOL

I think having come this far, by itself already speaks tons about the skill of the players from both teams. Having said that, I would like to wish good luck to everyone. Always remember to hold your heads high no matter what!

Thanks ^^. Take Care and again Good Luck to everyone!

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
^ Words of truth.

I would like to take this chance to congratulate husk for his endeavours in the WC. I'm doing this now because husk will be leaving before all the battles will be finished.

Husk, you've been undeafeated this whole tournament, you have captained (or co-captained wtvr) your team well and led from the front lines and pulling through when your team needed you (vs Phillip7089 mainly). You have a great attitude and you were very accomodating to organising a time to battle that suited me. I thank you for this.

I know I didn't join this World Cup solely for winning, but rather for the chance to play strong opposition and hopefully become a better battler from learning from my mistakes (and from their strengths). So far in this competition, I think I've learned from all of my opponents, such as the power of creativity and suprise from Taylor and VIL. I'd like to thank all my opponents for this.

Well done husk, you really are the model example of a terrific battler and person, you've done more then anyone from asia could have asked of you.

But, don't count oceania out just yet, 2-0 is way to early to be considering us down and out (especially with both of them being extremely close matches).
I'm quoting this because I agree with this entirely, husk is one of those battlers I look up to as a mate and as an inspiration :).

Edit: I do hope you were joking shiv when you said I was dissing warthog. I'm using him as an example that you don't need to have a badge to make intelligent posts.

I know Diingbong, it just so happens that a few non badged users post stupid stuff that is not only sucking up, but belittling my teammates. Badged users haven't been the ones saying "OMG HUSK IS SO GREAT AND PANA HAS NO CHANCE" now have they? Conversely, non badged users like warthog and darkness wolf haven't posted retarted shit so I haven't "called them out"

@NightFalcon - How does it feel to not be playing for any team?
Ever heard of something called respect for players? I'm not trying to belittle panamaxis because I know he's good but husk has been dominant so I just figured he wouldn't lose.

And as for me not playing on any team, I could care less. I don't even play Pokemon anymore lol. I have other better games to play.

posting to say I'm not dead! I have every intention of playing EW as soon as I'm ready ^_^ but judging from the way this is going I might not even have to battle!!!! lolssss xDDD

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
junior beat me 1-0 in a perfectly clean game besides a ch on scizor that made me a little weak to his bulkymence

but otherwise a great game congrats junior!

sorry team!

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Aside from your shitty avatar and custom title, I'm very proud of you dude, well done :D :D, comeback time :)

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
this is gonna be so close I love it :D

and lol so many deleted posts itt

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
wooh, oceania comeback, I knew oceania would win one of the ones I predicted them to lose (since IPL won, which I did not predict!). Also, not to diss, but I'm kind of disappointed that aldaron is 0-2 in the wcup =/

Sorry I missed another match, I really want to catch a finals game one of these days.

I LOVE A SUNBURNT COUNTRY
A LAND OF SWEEPING PLAINS
OF RAGGED MOUNTAIN RANGES
OF DROUGHTS AND FLOODING RAINS
I LOVE IT FOR ITS PEOPLE
LIKE EARTHWORM, PANAMAXIS
I LOVE IT FOR ITS WINNERS
ASIA CANNOT CATCH US

Stallion

Tree Young
user Thorns, if you wish to include a song about Australia it must have me in it.

Thankyou and gl in future endeavors.

Blue Kirby

Never back down.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I won against Ladybug 2-0 in a game that came right down to the wire. Now I can start breathing normally again.

Thanks for the great game man. :)

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
man people need to start higlighting me when battles are going down... these have all seemed like intense battles !

2-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)