Finals The World Cup of Pokemon IV - Finals! [Won by Oceania]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
another year of this shit... really???

come on aussies do a solid

Sarenji

leaf-faced
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Won 3-0 vs animenagai. gg!

EDIT: I should also mention thanks to nagai for actually letting me switch my team to an updated version (I had a fairly old version on my Mac, which I don't use to play Shoddy). The difference was actually significant in this game (Focus Sash -> Shuca Infernape).

I feel really shit. Maybe I should've stuck with an older team. I subbed for AR last year and let the team down late in the tourney, can help but feel something similar now :(

gg sarenji

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Well fucking hell I get home from an otherwise great day to this crap :( . Don't worry hip and nagai, ew and I will tie it up (despite me having "no chance"). If vil is on now I'm happy to play.

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
animenagi (especially) and orlando bloom disappointed me.

stallion to win.

ew to win.....twice

goofball vs Earthworm
Veteran In Love vs Stallion doesn't stand a chance!

Asia next World Cup of Pokemon champs!

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
so basically to beat us you guys need to beat vil, goof and husk in succession.

good luck!

(ps: love you guys for winning, azn!!!!!!!!!!)

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
stallion we all know you're here.

Last Activity: Aug 29th, 2009 12:09:09 PM
Viewing Thread The World Cup of Pokemon IV - Finals @ 12:09:09 PM

so get on irc and lets finish this!

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Won 1-0 in an amazing match, thanks for a great game vil and thanks for fueling my fire doubters.

We aren't done with this yet!

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
correction: it's all up to earthworm to tie it, and then it is all up to your tiebreaker man to beat husk.

meaning...you're still pretty much in a _really_ deep hole lol

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Ah, fuck, I missed it?

And yeah, I don't think of it as having to beat goofball and husk in succession for oceania to win, I think of it as Asia having to stop EW from winning 2 matches in a row....which wouldn't happen. Basically the fate of the entire WCUP comes down to EW's shoulders...I think he can take it.

Can someone give me a summary of the MS/VIL game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)